Hwy 9 Fun Run!

so im looking at around 1200 for drop,rim+tires... dang thats like mostly all my money i have saved up already. Not quite all of it, but its still a large sum of it. I think i'll go with a drop first then rims+tires the following month. btw what types of rims+ tires are we looking at that makes it around 900 ?

kid prodigy said:
so im looking at around 1200 for drop,rim+tires... dang thats like mostly all my money i have saved up already. Not quite all of it, but its still a large sum of it. I think i'll go with a drop first then rims+tires the following month. btw what types of rims+ tires are we looking at that makes it around 900 ?
I don't know if this will help you, but about 6 years ago I ended up getting a set of 16" Kosei Racing Senekas with new Nitto 555's on consignment at Volks Cafe in Santa Cruz. The whole package was $1000, IIRC. They were about 3 months old at the time; the previous owner changed his mind about his purchase.
You could try your luck there, if you're ever in the area.

Terry

Tomorrow is the big day. I am finally getting hitched.

So I'll see ya'll when I get back from Mexico :D

Congradulations Jared. Please share some pics afterwards for us.

As for the wheels I'm hoping to get something along the lines of 90.00 per wheel at less than 14 lbs. Is that too much to ask?

YES!!! getting power slot rotars and some top o da line hawk pads today!!, need to go for drive in a couple of days once i wear them in

FC3S said:
YES!!! getting power slot rotars and some top o da line hawk pads today!!, need to go for drive in a couple of days once i wear them in

i just ordered some rotora rotors and hawk pads today!

so hey- i was flying into sjc the other day and saw some amazing looking roadways between santa cruz and, i think san luis. have these been explored at all? sorry to go off topic ;)

melicha8 said:
What's up everyone. I haven't been saying much but I'm definitely reading. You guys gotta check out these shoes I bought they are ****** cool! I say some chick wearing them in paris and I had to get a pair myself. In the picture which is bad because my digital was out of batteries, so I used my phone. I thought these were indoor soccor shoes at first but upon closer inspection these are automotive racing shoes in the coolest ways.
1:The sole is made by goodyear hence the logo on the heel and the side.
2:The side pad happens to be perfectly positioned on the pedals during heel toe shifting
3:The tread of the shoes looks like ES100s
4:The inside has a little diagram of a track like suzuka on GT4.

Dude....you gotta tell me where you buy these shoes and how much are they?

Back