Hwy 9 Fun Run!

<EMBED SRC="http://eternitycomputer.com/aobtd.mid" WIDTH=0 HEIGHT=0 AUTOSTART="true">
sh74.jpg

sorry to hear about the deer insident...im going on a drive tonight, if nobody is spooked and wants to go w/ me, hit up my cell 408 849 0913 or pm me, i dunno if im going to check the internet again though, im going to take my cell number off after the drive so yea ummmm hope to run into someone up there
peas

there was even a search and rescue crew sent out for me. the first call came in at 7am. 79 calls later, they found the car. it was 11:30. people just called and said there's a car on its side somewhere in the SC mountains. apparently, i technically committed a hit and run since i left the scene of an accident. but the cop didn't know that my own insurance agency told me to leave since no one wanted to tow me. after he heard that, he just said thank god that tree was there, it could have been a lot uglier. i'm humbled. last drive ever.

On a lighter note. Were there any pics of the meet not accident related. I'd like to see some of the titans of the protege world all together in one place

yeah, i should have. i totally didn't even think about it till the cop showed up. i felt so bad they were wasting their time up there.

them there fingers ARE for me. i was just illustrating how wide the tree was roughly. if it offends you, too bad.

Latest posts

Back