How to remove rear wiper?

Could a similar plug also be sourced from Home Depot or other hardware store?
Just a thought, seeing as people can make a front lip using parts from HD, I don't see why not.

Some have made it work with some metal plug, but IMO it doesn't look like it seals near as tight or look like it actually supposed to be there like this one does...

iam just goin to go to my local acura dealer or honda dealer thanks for the link to ebay very much apprieciated

How-to replace rear wiper motor?

burchett on this forum helped me a *ton* by selling me his old rear wiper assembly, but the body shop guy who's supposed to help me has been swamped at work (recent hailstorm) and doesn't have time. I tried to remove the back panel to get to the motor to replace it, but there are a ton of clips holding it on. I got one of them free after several minutes, then gave up as I was afraid I was going to break something.

Is there an easy way to do this that I'm missing? I should have posted this before the weekend. Duh..
-kat

Yep...

That's what I kinda' ended up doing. I tried again and the panel "bit" my hand, I got pissed, and pulled down hard. Sounded like gunfire each time I pulled. "Pop-pop-pop!!" One clip was a little bent and I haven't put the panel back on, but the good news is that the wiper, arm, and motor are replaced. The better news is that it's raining a lot, so I park my car on the *top* of the parking garage on purpose, so I can get all wet play with my wiper once again! Yay!

The rear washer spouts had been unused for so long that it took 30 seconds to a minute to get the washer fluid squirting out again.
-kat

Back