hiboost.com tsi turbo kit???

Stand Corrected I Did Mention Heads , I Should Have Been More Specific When I Said Heads I Meant, Rocker Shaft,valve Guides,n Cam Follower,, So Sorry That I Wasnt Specfic, Now Lets Battle This Out Some More On This Shall We, N U Will See

Darkside, are you the dude with the silver Pro5 that came to check my bike?

Any updates on your car?

Yes Its Me,,lol, I Havent Moved My Car Since U Last Seen It, I Got A 07 Gsxr 750 N Forgot All Bout Darkside, Its Sux But Hey Im Gettin Back On It N It, But Its Still Guted About To Attept So Extreme Stuf To , I Got The Idea Stuck In My Head To Do 4 13w7's Cuz I Never Seen It In A P5 N Further More It Was Dare, So Im Back... But Yeah I Live Up On Gatlin N 95 ,

I still have absolutely no idea what you just said so whatever. Try typing in english and we might be able to have a better conversation... You can continue to believe whatever you want just because a dealership told you so but I will still say will complete confidence that the engines are mechnically the same. The transmission in my '02 P5 is different from MSP's only because they revised the transmissions mid-year and MSP's have a LSD (I'm working on this). BTW, I like how you listed a Ford dealership in reference to a Mazda. Sure Ford owns (well owned) 33% of Mazda but all 3rd Gen Proteges were built in Hiroshima, Japan. I know the older, distributor-run FSDE's in the older Proteges, Probes and MX-6's had different cylinder heads, and possibly transmissions. Perhaps that is what you're getting at. Even though they are called "Mazdaspeed Proteges" there are actually very few true "Mazdaspeed" parts on them.

Seriously though, attack my car? C'mon buddy I've had the thing apart in more ways than I can count and done more mods than 90% of other members here. Many people can vouch for my credibility. I essentially have a MSP in a P5 shell - I just don't have the oil cooler, updated (not upgraded) transmission, and LSD. To say I know nothing, or to even hint that I mistreat my car is simply assinine. Get a life!

Either way, I'm done with this bulls***. I can only hope some other member comes in and attempts to prove what I've been saying all along.

As far as the tranny goes there were revisions to the shiftfork design (beefier) and synchro material and design along with output shaft w/ 5th/rev gearing redesign in early to mid 02 all proteges.

I still have absolutely no idea what you just said so whatever. Try typing in english and we might be able to have a better conversation... You can continue to believe whatever you want just because a dealership told you so but I will still say will complete confidence that the engines are mechnically the same. The transmission in my '02 P5 is different from MSP's only because they revised the transmissions mid-year and MSP's have a LSD (I'm working on this). BTW, I like how you listed a Ford dealership in reference to a Mazda. Sure Ford owns (well owned) 33% of Mazda but all 3rd Gen Proteges were built in Hiroshima, Japan. I know the older, distributor-run FSDE's in the older Proteges, Probes and MX-6's had different cylinder heads, and possibly transmissions. Perhaps that is what you're getting at. Even though they are called "Mazdaspeed Proteges" there are actually very few true "Mazdaspeed" parts on them.

Seriously though, attack my car? C'mon buddy I've had the thing apart in more ways than I can count and done more mods than 90% of other members here. Many people can vouch for my credibility. I essentially have a MSP in a P5 shell - I just don't have the oil cooler, updated (not upgraded) transmission, and LSD. To say I know nothing, or to even hint that I mistreat my car is simply assinine. Get a life!

Either way, I'm done with this bulls***. I can only hope some other member comes in and attempts to prove what I've been saying all along.

look up ass n u will see it i he agrees with, your wrong all our tans were all made right the states call ne body u want take apart your own doesnt matter it is what is,,, u get mad cuz u are un willing to learn and conform to something new, it is your ignorance that preceeds you well before your car does, u think u r the great mazda master cause u bent a few renches,,,lmao,,, u still a caddy on this masters course, sideline yourself immediately, u talk all this but your unwillingness to learn somethin you dont know is how u say "assinine" if u steped up n told me something new then i would learn it n seek to prove it to myself first before i tell you that you are wrong, in this case u taught nothing here n proved nothing , only that u go way over board when u cant learn something,, (A.D.D THEY MIGHT CALL IT) BUT NE WAY WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA @ MOROSO, BIG CASH U IN OR U OUT, ITS TRUELY THE ONLY WAY TO SHOW YOU THAT YOU, HAVE FOLLOWED THE WRONG PATH, N WHEN I SAY MOROSO DONT THINK I MEAN DRAG EITHER.... BUT HEY WE ALL CAN BE PINKY LIKE YOU CAN WE, CUZ U SURE AINT THE BRAIN, SO LETS TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD ONE THREAD AT ATIME SHALL WE... PEACE OUT,, OH YEAH UR CREDIT SCORE IS
.005%..LOL...NO RLMAO...BE EASY ..1 N BE AT PEACE FROM THIS POINT ON,,

all our tans were all made right the states call ne body u want take apart your own doesnt matter it is what is

And that's why whenever you look at the sticker in the drivers door jam it says assembled in Hiroshima, Japan? Do you honestly think a company like Mazda would waste the time to ship parts to be built in America, then ship them back, when one, they can build them in house for cheaper, and two, we all know that Japanese manufacturers have higher quality standards than any company in America.

Last edited:
Are you quoting fast and furious dialogue here or what? Ease up man... we are all here to share information and experience!

LOL, post reported, have fun :D

Anyhow, I understand you come from Probes. Yeah, while they have the same block, the head and transmission are different from those in Proteges (yeah, I looked this up). So, while you might know a thing or two about Probes (which I'll admit, I don't) you apparently have no knowledge of 3rd Gen. Proteges. I never said I knw everything but I've been working on this car for years and whatever time I've spent working I've spent twice that amount of time doing research. Perhaps you should take your own advice and look around here a bit and learn a thing or two.

Seriously though, personal attack? You really think I'd want to race you buddy? Pinks? My God, are you serious?! Why would I waste my time with someone like you?

For what it's worth, I'm not a Buckeye - I may live in OH but I was raised in Virginia and have my degree from Virginia Tech - yeah, engineering. Also, my credit score is absolutely perfect if you care to know.

Darkside, you REALLY need to post up easier to read messages. After the first sentence, i'm lost

If you're going to make a point, don't make it a personal attack.

are you retarded? no, really? are you?
look up ass n u will see it i he agrees with, your wrong all our tans were all made right the states call ne body u want take apart your own doesnt matter it is what is,,, u get mad cuz u are un willing to learn and conform to something new, it is your ignorance that preceeds you well before your car does, u think u r the great mazda master cause u bent a few renches,,,lmao,,, u still a caddy on this masters course, sideline yourself immediately, u talk all this but your unwillingness to learn somethin you dont know is how u say "assinine" if u steped up n told me something new then i would learn it n seek to prove it to myself first before i tell you that you are wrong, in this case u taught nothing here n proved nothing , only that u go way over board when u cant learn something,, (A.D.D THEY MIGHT CALL IT) BUT NE WAY WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA @ MOROSO, BIG CASH U IN OR U OUT, ITS TRUELY THE ONLY WAY TO SHOW YOU THAT YOU, HAVE FOLLOWED THE WRONG PATH, N WHEN I SAY MOROSO DONT THINK I MEAN DRAG EITHER.... BUT HEY WE ALL CAN BE PINKY LIKE YOU CAN WE, CUZ U SURE AINT THE BRAIN, SO LETS TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD ONE THREAD AT ATIME SHALL WE... PEACE OUT,, OH YEAH UR CREDIT SCORE IS
.005%..LOL...NO RLMAO...BE EASY ..1 N BE AT PEACE FROM THIS POINT ON,,

i'm still trying to figure out some of what he said on page 1 i think, but in general i'm just confused at what he said or was trying to say, oh well....

yay 4 not useing propur engrish n punchuasion n al r posts!!!!!!!! but i guss al the exclimasion pts make up 4 it

whatswrongwithoutusingproperpunctuation ithinkitisveryeasytoreadwithoutit

Last edited:
lol, hes got to be kidding. no way anyone can be that stupid to challenge someone like that. it really is like something in fast and the furious.

btw- new ones coming out this summer!

Back