Hey hey

thunderfog

:
'14 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD
Got a '14 CX-5 GT AWD for my wife back in November, and so far so good. About 6000 miles on it so far, and we will be using it to take a drive to Florida in a couple weeks. Always fun to take a new car on its first real road trip. It's our first Mazda.

At the same time, we also got a 2014 Subaru Impreza Sport Limited for me since I have a long-ish commute thanks to a move that put us on the fringe of rural West Virginia. I would also recommend that vehicle as well. I liked the 3, but need AWD due to a huge hill to our house.

We are coming from a 2006 Tacoma TRD/OR (wife's) and a 2010 Xterra OR. Loved both of those vehicles also. The Subaru dealership here gave us $15000 for the '06 Tacoma with 85k miles on it. Couldn't believe it.

Anyways, here I am!

The brakes on my '08 Impreza-5 2.5i premium wore unevenly (and the e-brake caliper even dragged). And this was using the manual autostick to slow for all stops. They refused to take any responsibility and refused to fully fix it unless I paid $800. Out went the Subaru. I won't be back until I can afford a used STi as a toy.

Either way, hope they've improved since then...

Back