HEY ANY MP3 get near 50 k miles?

I have a Pro5 with over 75,000 miles on it. No problems so far...No jinx...no jinx. I drive the piss out of it. Just ask Ghost.

uclap5 said:
if he racks up that many he should go for a million and see if mazda will give him a new car for free like the volvo guy who hit 2 million.

Or like Al Bundy in his old Dodge!

im at 43k right now. currently, runs perfect, even though i drive the piss out of it. major repairs to be done: replace rear endlinks with AWR, since the stockers broke. so you can see how hard i push this thing in the corners. hehe.

30,500 k here/ some weird s*** has been goin on with my car, real bad squeeking in the rear everytime i go over any bump. All of a sudden i am getting like engine hop i guess when starting out in first, i dunno clutch feels inconsistent? anyone sympathize?

everytime i go over a bump i hear a huge clunk along with my back end squeeking i thought it might be my muffler but now i am seeing alotta people are hearing the clunk what is it?!?!?

actually the odometer already went around once im on the second run with 222,850..........................j/k it was a typo i ahve 22,850 and having some tranny problems

mikesmazda155 said:
62,000 miles, and the car and turbo are doing fine.

Impressive. How many miles you been boosted? How much PSI?

28K miles here. Been boosted for 1K.

Since about 30,000 that was with the T-28 I had on my car. I put the T3/T4 on at about 55,000. Running 5 to 6 psi.

Last edited:
Chris said:
everytime i go over a bump i hear a huge clunk along with my back end squeeking i thought it might be my muffler but now i am seeing alotta people are hearing the clunk what is it?!?!?

Check out the thread called "Clunk update" Its a common mp3 problem

i passed 18k this past weekend, and i have had *KNOCK ON WOOD* no MAJOR problems...

i have went through three caliper bolts,that hold it to the spindle, but thats my dumbass fault for taking my whole brake assembly apart to paint my calipers.

other than that, nothing to complain of, other than the usual lack of power, due to lack of money.lmao

24,500 .... Runs like new - only replaced tires .... oh and when I say new I mean "New" clunk and all!

well I am at 14,900 and no problems...*knock on wood* Just that damn clunk but it doesnt really bother me... I like my car alot and was thinkin of getting something new, but I have changed my mind and keep my limited edition MP3:D
Pete

(bluemp3) #478
MODS:
polished intake with K&N
kartboy shifter,bushings and knob
silver rota tarmacs 17's

Back