HEY ANY MP3 get near 50 k miles?

I am approaching this mark in my baby, so anyone that has beat me to it have u had any major repairs beside our infamous clunk my car is now a major issue wit me and my dealer and i am askin for everyone's help in pointing out any problems that ay be oin my way.....thanks

Over 60,000 but not on the original engine! :D Uhhh....I like to drive! (thumb)

I did have to get a hose replaced around 40,000 (AC hose) because my AC wasn't cold. The hose was leaky.

I got 19 almost 20 on mine. No problems yet except the rear bushings, got them replaced. Just wondering how hard is it to replace the front ones? I still hear the noise every once in a while. How come some of you guys have been on a couple of engines? As always peace out!!!

I got 14k almost 15k on mine..no problems besides the clunck... I love the car, but I love the titanium MSP:D
Pete

(bluemp3) #478
mods:
polished intake with K&N
kartboy shifter,bushings and knob
silver rota tarmacs 17's

yeller...yeah ive been through 2 engines and on my 3rd...damn bearing keep spinning and they wont tell me whuts wrong so im calling mazda myself cause they sent in my engine this time

Man I thought our engines were built good, do I have to worry, Or is it that you guys just drive crazy? :D

if he racks up that many he should go for a million and see if mazda will give him a new car for free like the volvo guy who hit 2 million.

Back