Hello every1 450hp evo monster sold! 03 MSP MY NEW PROJECT....

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's y when I saw this one up forslae for 9k 59k miles I took it home the same ay its bone stock. Hey guys I have a quick question kyb monroe or tokicko blues will be running tien s tech springs

that's y when I saw this one up forslae for 9k 59k miles I took it home the same ay its bone stock. Hey guys I have a quick question kyb monroe or tokicko blues will be running tien s tech springs

Why the s techs? why not full coils? just curious

So true my previous lx was at 250,000 and it was going great lol sold it and the evo and bout the msp and payed off my debt etc I only have less than a month with her so I'm still finding things that the previous owner had done its like christmas lol hacked ecu harness lol vacume lines everywhere missing radio antenna shot sparkplugs lol ebay coilovers haha she's a fixer upper but I'm sure once I get my wrench into her she will be more than reliable lol

How does that happen? Was the rear window replaced with a non-msp window?

Im running the tokico hp blues (not the msp specific ones) and tein s-tech springs.. perfect setup imo for a DD ​

Perfect just the setup I want to daily and no lol the previous owner cut the radio wire instead of just unpluging it from the back of the radio so when I tried to instal my radio there was no radio wire it was hidden underneath the ac panel cut with no banana jack lol so I sourced a new banana jack hooked it up a bam I have a radio now lol

Perfect just the setup I want to daily and no lol the previous owner cut the radio wire instead of just unpluging it from the back of the radio so when I tried to instal my radio there was no radio wire it was hidden underneath the ac panel cut with no banana jack lol so I sourced a new banana jack hooked it up a bam I have a radio now lol

here is how it looks with my current setup
DSCF0932.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back