Hello every1 450hp evo monster sold! 03 MSP MY NEW PROJECT....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill be more than happy with 250 lol as long as its a reliable 250 since I'm gunn daily the msp and ill make it rain on the msp lol

I watched a msp on youtube that dynoed around 250hp and 290 ft-lbs torque at 15psi on the gt25. Sound right?

She's driveable lol just have the keep the ac on or my rpms drop to low lol ... and post up that link I would love to c that but yea 15 psi sounds like the small t25 is at its max more psi dosnt allways mean more hp once u clock the max flow more psi doesn't do anything. I'm sure I can hit 250 with supporting mods on a t25 with minimal boost 10psi maybee

626 ported and polished inatke mani ceramic coated
Custom fmic
Custom intake
3inch custom exhaust
Walbro 255
Pope mani with ewg and pope downpipe

Stock rev limit on stock boost till I built the motor then 10 psi jdm familia intake and exhaust cams fully ported and built head? Where u think id be at

just dandy my trunk lever just broke happened to my lx too great lol now i have a metal tab as a lever what an eye sore

10 psi won't get you 250 on the t25. You will more than likely see anything around 200-215. The cams won't give much since they are just fsze cams. Im pretty sure there is a gain though. I didn't really notice much, top end felt a little nice but that could have been my imagination. headwork is definitely a plus, but the 626 mani is hit or miss. Some see gains, others didn't notice a difference at all. If anything, some have lost torque in the mid range. Can 250 be done? sure, with a rock solid tune and probably knock detection, hell use meth injection for added safety. For a built motor, dump the t25 and pick up a t28 or bigger. t28 should be all you need though since your power goal isn't that high.
For reference, Knox Joe did 241hp on stock block. I don't know if he was on a t25 or not though. He is using a standalone EMS and meth injection.

Last edited:
With all the money you're going to be spending, I would sell the car and buy an Evo/Sti/Civic/Miata/S2k/etc. If I had a chance to do it all over, I would. Save you a lot of money in the long run.

10 psi won't get you 250 on the t25. You will more than likely see anything around 200-215. The cams won't give much since they are just fsze cams. Im pretty sure there is a gain though. I didn't really notice much, top end felt a little nice but that could have been my imagination. headwork is definitely a plus, but the 626 mani is hit or miss. Some see gains, others didn't notice a difference at all. If anything, some have lost torque in the mid range. Can 250 be done? sure, with a rock solid tune and probably knock detection, hell use meth injection for added safety. For a built motor, dump the t25 and pick up a t28 or bigger. t28 should be all you need though since your power goal isn't that high.
For reference, Knox Joe did 241hp on stock block. I don't know if he was on a t25 or not though. He is using a standalone EMS and meth injection.

This

Indeed^
Keep the block stock, get the J&S safeguard for sale or a more recent one... and with all the other mods and a good tune turn up the boost on the stock gt25. I ran 13psi on an IHI VF22 on stock block 90k miles around 240-250 with all bolt-ons, a J&S and Haltech. Compression was still 195 all cylinders when the new built block went in! Tranny was a different story... two shredded 3rd gears and one 4th by then. So then I had to dump $5k+ on the tranny after $5500 on the motor to get it more reliable!

Most will tell you with this motor and tranny your most reliable range is much closer to 200-220. I'm 40yrs old and know how to shift and preload gears but round one with me and 3rd gear 9yrs ago went out around 230whp and an opened differential.

I honestly don't regret it the msp has been good to me love the gas mileage lol I love that the car is rare and iv only ever seen 1 other 1 here in cali

The only other one iv seen is allways parked at a fast food joint by my pd it belongs to the ownerits an 03 in blue bone stock not even tint on it daily driver lol but there's tons of fixed up p5s over here I allso love my foglights lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back