Happy Birthday Antoine

enry

Administrator
Just wanted to take a moment to wish Antoine a ver happy birthday. He does more work for this community than you could ever imagine, and makes my work here far more bareable. I do not think... no, I know there's no way we could run this place without him.

I'm not gonna say how old he is cause well, it's up to you to ask him. Especially if you are a hot, single lady and live in Japan. U.S. girls are OK too if you are willing to relocate.

Happy birthday man. Now spill the beans and tell us all the things you did to celebrate.

enry said:
I'm not gonna say how old he is cause well, it's up to you to ask him.
Sorry to break it to you dude, but it says it at the bottom of the forum index. You are the webmaster, right? Its ok i forget things also hehe.

LOL good point..happy birthday!
SNike05 said:
Sorry to break it to you dude, but it says it at the bottom of the forum index. You are the webmaster, right? Its ok i forget things also hehe.

enry said:
Just wanted to take a moment to wish Antoine a ver happy birthday. He does more work for this community than you could ever imagine, and makes my work here far more bareable. I do not think... no, I know there's no way we could run this place without him.

I'm not gonna say how old he is cause well, it's up to you to ask him. Especially if you are a hot, single lady and live in Japan. U.S. girls are OK too if you are willing to relocate.

Happy birthday man. Now spill the beans and tell us all the things you did to celebrate.
Happy B Day Antoine... hey if you ever wind up meeting a nice japanese girl and they have sisters.. send em to NYC (thumb)

Thanks so much everyone! (thumb)...Man...life in Japan has been one hell of a ride but overall I'm glad I'm here! I could be living anywhere on this earth but the fact is I'll always be here...

Enjoy the community!

Konichiwa! (how the hell do you spell that anyway?! - whatever it's phonetics) Happy Birthday ... all the best! Hit up Korean BBQ ... best food in Japan! All the best man!

I'm confused, Antoine. Have you always lived in Japan? Did you recently move? Happy way belated b-day :D.

Chris

Happy B Day man!!!!!!!!!

Happy B Day man!!!!!!!!! mine was monday!!!! hope it's a good one
- Bria

Back