Got my new car!

Rally Man

:
6 hanging with the 5's
TADA!!!!

34fgyvo.jpg

2014 Camry SE in white. The power was very important to me. Took it on the freeway and this was the car for me. It has stuff that guys like, like the rim and sleekness to the body. Felt really grounded to the ground!

SUCKERS!!!!!!!

210znk0.jpg

Actually got a pearl white 2014 Mazda6 i Touring. Feels.... weird. Since it's a lower car, just feels like I'm scraping my ass on the road. But one thing I really need is tint! I feel like I'm naked without tint. Hopefully next couple of weeks before the heat gets here. But I'm happy and sad. At least I'll still be in the Mazda family.

Last edited:
Damn, you had me. Excellent choice! Window tint for sure. I must be getting old because white cars are beginning to look better and better.
TADA!!!!

34fgyvo.jpg

2014 Camry SE in white. The power was very important to me. Took it on the freeway and this was the car for me. It has stuff that guys like, like the rim and sleekness to the body. Felt really grounded to the ground!

SUCKERS!!!!!!!

210znk0.jpg

Actually got a pearl white 2014 Mazda6 i Touring. Feels.... weird. Since it's a lower car, just feels like I'm scraping my ass on the road. But one thing I really need is tint! I feel like I'm naked without tint. Hopefully next couple of weeks before the heat gets here. But I'm happy and sad. At least I'll still be in the Mazda family.

I love that new Mazda6 but I personally would wait to buy one till the 2.2L SkyactivD comes to the US. Now THAT would be worth the wait IMO.

I would of like nothing more than to get Mazda's diesel, but last I heard still no ETA. Could be wrong though.

You sorry sack of sh!t!!! You totally had me...I was like NOOOOOO, why a Camry!! Anyway, great choice. That white MZ6 looks hot! Congratulations!

I hate you, was ready to type up a long angry tirade but then I remembered you had more sense than that :p.

Get tint so you can pick your nose while driving, in peace LOL

s***, you had me scared there for a minute, I though that you would definitely needed to have you head examined, perhaps the accident affected you in more way the one. (flame2)

Last edited:
Congrats and you had me at first, well played sir! Normally I'm not a fan of white cars but it just looks so damn good on the 6. Enjoy!

I hate you, was ready to type up a long angry tirade but then I remembered you had more sense than that :p.

Get tint so you can pick your nose while driving, in peace LOL

I was going to do the same especially after his thread mentioning a V70R and that had many other nice wagons mentioned. I thought..."he bought an effin Camry?". LOL

Nice. That would have been better on April 1st. I was also about to go into a rant about driving an appliance but you saved it. Looks nice. Is it an auto?

Yup auto. As much as I'd love a manual, the better half of me prefers auto. Still fun to drive in "manual" mode.

Yeah it has been tough sometimes with my wife not able to drive a manual, but I do enjoy it a lot and my wife wants to learn.

Yea I need to teach my wife to drive manual. It'd be easier if the Mazda had a hill-hold assist.

I'm half tempted to sell the car and get a Kia Forte SX 6MT tbh, but I do love the sliding doors.

Nooooooooooooooo Not a Camry!! Why, why why!? Oh no, wait a minute, you were just messing with us. YOU SUCK!! I love the new 6 in every color they make it in, but especially the white. Excellent choice sir. The diesel is never going to happen, I have become convinced that Mazdas experience with racing in two different classes with the 2.2d has only firmed their resolve that it isn't ready for prime time here in the states. Which is really sad because I would gladly write them a check for a 6i Touring manual w/diesel right this very moment, and I'm not even in the market for a car....

Yo Rally, I have to ask. Did you get to remove any of your goodies from your MZ5? No pic of the good ol' girl getting hauled away?

Very few items. The roof rack, tail lights, radio, shift boot, window visors, CS shorty antenna and that's about it.

Oh and I didn't think she would get totaled so never took those pictures. Plus it hurts just seeing the pictures of all the damage. I'll post them later.

Back