Got my new car!

Well, everybody

There is still balance in the universe. We have yet to lose a Mazda owner to the late-middle-aged dementia of Toyota appliance ownership.
I had my run with one of those accountant-shuttles - the Celica I may or may not have had in my sig. Last. Toyota. Ever.
For the uninformed, much of Toyota's replacement parts are not available aftermarket, and Toy has put a moratorium on maintaining replacement parts for vehicles older than 10 years. Half that Celica was made of Unobtanium! And nowadays, one has to have blue hair to own anything they make that doesn't have a bed.

Congrats on obtaining a copy of the most highly-respected non-luxury midsize car in North America.

You had me until I read the "FELT REALLY GROUNDED TO THE GROUND" line...

I love the choice, and look forward to seeing what improvements you make.

For me, the new Mazda6 is just drop dead gorgeous, and I think I would really enjoy washing and waxing one...

You had me until I read the "FELT REALLY GROUNDED TO THE GROUND" line...

I love the choice, and look forward to seeing what improvements you make.

For me, the new Mazda6 is just drop dead gorgeous, and I think I would really enjoy washing and waxing one...

FINALLY SOMEONE GOT IT!!!!!! Since nobody seemed to find the little easter egg hidden in my message, click on the explanation symbol at the end of the "grounded to the ground" and reread my post.

FINALLY SOMEONE GOT IT!!!!!! Since nobody seemed to find the little easter egg hidden in my message, click on the explanation symbol at the end of the "grounded to the ground" and reread my post.
First things first get the crappy stock tune taken care of. "OrangeVirus" over on the Mazda 6 forum has cracked it and can mod the stock maps. Not a reflash so dealer can not tell. They bumped it up to 200hp and and even better fuel map.

First things first get the crappy stock tune taken care of. "OrangeVirus" over on the Mazda 6 forum has cracked it and can mod the stock maps. Not a reflash so dealer can not tell. They bumped it up to 200hp and and even better fuel map.

Yes, been reading a bit on that. But my first mod needs to be tint, I will die when the heat gets turned up here in Cali, especially with the leatherette seats that it has!

Back