Goodbye Mazda Community

strytnyne

well folks i did the unthinkable and traded in the hot hatch speed 3 for a bit more comfortable,fully loaded sport sedan. no regrets, no looking back =]

dsc4329.jpg

dsc4326.jpg

dsc4323.jpg

dsc4320z.jpg

dsc4317.jpg

dsc4314c.jpg

the bill T_T!
dsc4330.jpg

lol its loaded as far as package wise , u cant have premium and sport tech at the same time

but i dont need panoramic sunroof or rear audio controls =p.. but it is really smooth and comfy, even more spacious then the 3

nice car man, definitely more luxuries than speed3
how much did they give you for your speed3 when you trade it in?

Holy crap. I did not know you could spec out a Maxima to $40k. I hope it's worth every penny, man. I know they offer a comfy ride with some good power.

I too have contemplated for sometime to trade the speed in for a Maxima, but just can't justify the money.... Sweet ride, happy for your purchase.

Nice car, I've always liked the Maxima. No way I'd trade my speed in for one but nevertheless it is a nice ride.

Wow, congrats. I never thought I'd see this though.. haha.

Did you trade in the car with all the aftermarket parts on it, or stock out first?

Good choice bro. I sold Nissan for a few months last year, and I sold a few of these, I was SOOOO impressed with them. They are beautiful, comfortable, uber quick, and just super classy. Definitely an upgrade. Now, coils and nice rims :)

It seems like those buttons inside the dash like that is hard to see while driving. Make sure your not paying attention rather than the road.

awwwwwwwwwww your speed was sooo nice...
oh well i like the new car man and had no clue you could price up a maxima that high lol.

interior looks very comfortable though

Neat but I wouldn't consider that a "sports car" anymore or less than a MS3 plus its still FWD :( Could've had a far superior performing G37 sedan or even a 335i but whatever floats your boat.

Congrats!

Last edited:
slick looking car. congrats on the upscale. those stock wheels look pretty decent too.

so, tell us, which feels faster. the ms3 or your shiny new maxima?

I'm pretty sure the MS3 pulls harder than the Max. Especially from a roll and up to highway speeds, and especailly x2 with some mods. The Maxima has a pretty decent powerplant, but is HEAVY compared to the MS3.

but... I'd still like to know how it feels to drive. A big, cushy, slushbox sedan that can edge out a good amount of cars on the road has to be a bit of a laugh. Also, is there really an aftermarket support for those things (the new gen) beyond the usual VIP style and other visual accesories? Have fun with the ride man.

well thing is i bought the maxima to get away from the whole modding scene. just for a comfortable ride, while not being a total slug on the road.
its quick not as quick as the speed 3, totally different feel. the 3 was raw and crazy the maxima is refined and smooth.

Back