Funkalicious21's Protege5 Build/Progress Thread~!

Oh snap. Cant beleive i havent seen this thread. I know u made one on mocc. Looking good hung. Get the boost gauge on. And maybe double check the wga(if u didnt replace it already). Also get a Wideband gauge. It helps a lot when ur trying to figure out the small kinks.

Hahah.. yeah boy...!

i didn't replace the WGA. did i need to? As for everything else, I have them I just haven't installed them. All in the process.

I installed a new wga probably 1-2months before i gave u the car. So it shouldn't be an issue. Last i drove it the car was running uber rich(i think). The wideband will tell u so. And im wondering what psi ur running. Get on it playa!

Ahh.. What kind wga was it? As for the wideband im just waiting on a new midpipe to install it. I do have the stock msp but it still has your old wideband stuck on it. Should be universal plugs right? Maybe I'll install that pipe for the time being. I gotta get together with Kyle and do some damage.

My bad bro, Been busy and i keep forgetting to check m247.

I installed this one.
http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchan...p&Product_Code=ATP-WGT-011B&Category_Code=WGT
It was brand new so u shouldnt have an issue. It felt like ur car was really rich.

I had the wideband attached to the Jpipe when i had it. The 02sensor should be stuck on the midpipe(i tried everything and anything to get it off and ull probably need Gods help to get it off). Yea, the wideband should fit fine into the jpipe opening. I think those are 18mm(cant remember). Hey give me a ring if u guys need some help or if u got any questions amigo.

Updates! Currently waiting on AAA Trailing Arm Kit. That thing looks awesome! It should arrive some time this Monday. As of right now, I'm in the process of getting my car smogged in California's stricted laws for vehicle emissions. I got the hooks ups for it so im set. Once that's done, i'll finally be installing the MAM turbo manifold with the Pope's 3" down pipe. I also recently purchased a straight water neck and hoping to get a hose from speed circuit. I plan to do all of this by June. As of now, i'm too caught up with being a full time student and having two jobs. XD It's killing me, but it'll all be worth it in the end. =)

Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Hopefully I still have people following this thread.

Look at what I got in the mail today!!!! =DDDD
IMG_2891.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

I'm freaking hyped about getting these on!!

Will I be able to fit 11" in the rear?!!! =P

Back