FS: Ultimate Turbo Mazda MP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not allowed to have matching yellow and blue turbo MP3s, that's just not fair to the rest of the world.

Well if the tickets are cheaper you can always buy more to equal the tickets you were going to purchase if they were higher priced. Plus, more people would be lkely to play.

dammit only if all my friends werent sooo f-ing broke i would take this and sell mine to them!

raffle it - if pushed properly all over the forums - it would be the best way to go... who wouldn't be willing to gamble $100 on a chance at winning a 300+hp car that needs absolutely zero work done to it?

if someone wants to buy it outright, they just buy all the raffle tickets...done and done.

I think there's too few people to do the $100 raffle. Everyone on this forum is cheap. Not to be negative but that's my honest .02. I myself being the bargain buyer....MUAHAHA!

I was able to see the engine and other goodies before they were put into the MP3, and finally see it running around (and get a test-ride!!!)

You all know it ... but it's a beast, and a work or art to be honest. Free bump for ya, Steve! I hope it goes to a good home!!!

thanks Jon... don't kill yourself on that crotch rocket this week... make sure my brother doesn't either :)

I have a bunch of new engine bay pics I did this weekend that I'll have to put up as well...

I'm not in any hurry to sell it, so it'd be feasible/doable for like a 6 month time span or something....

the question becomes what if not enough tickets are sold or something... and who would hold/collect the amount and how... Like would antoine do it via paypal... and then cut me a check so I can then deliver the car or so forth.

The car goes in to storage in a month... so it'll be "safe" until April when I usually bring it back out again etc...

(never mentioned I store it all winters so it has never seen a salty road).

Last edited:
I'm not in any hurry to sell it, so it'd be feasible/doable for like a 6 month time span or something....

the question becomes what if not enough tickets are sold or something... and who would hold/collect the amount and how... Like would antoine do it via paypal... and then cut me a check so I can then deliver the car or so forth.

The car goes in to storage in a month... so it'll be "safe" until April when I usually bring it back out again etc...

(never mentioned I store it all winters so it has never seen a salty road).

simple, if you dont sell enough tickets to cover your asking price, refund all the tickets and attempt to sell it normally.

OR run it as a draw lottery - that is, raffle doesn't end UNTIL enough tickets are sold, period.

Well there are two major problems with the raffle:

1) If someone wants to buy it before the raffle ends at my asking price then I'm going to piss off some people I'm sure.

2) If the raffle fails to sell enough tickets, or I sell before it ends, it will be a serious pain in the ass for whoever holds the tickets to do all the refunds. Imagine having to issue 1500 paypal payments or something.... ouch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back