Fs: (in OK) 2002 Mazda P5

2002 Mazda protege 5. Was just wrecked. Was my wife's daily driver before that. Engine and transmission are in awesome working order.

Rear seat, tail lights, drivers rear door and hatch are all still in good shape.

Drivers door, rear bumper are in Ok shape.

4 tires with good tread and wheels are all good. Wheels are a little scuffed up from the wreck. The spare is also good. It is on in the picture because the tire came off the bead, it has been fixed and is good now.

Front bumper has several scuffs but is in fair shape.

Waiting to pull engine / trans so you can hear it fire up and drive before buying.

Willing to sell whole thing or part it out. Currently registered and has a clean title.

20150611_132358.jpg

20150611_132428.jpg

20150611_132447.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
azuelke, I emailed the proof photo plus one of the engine compartment, and one of the odo.

Thank you!

The yellow duct tape wrapped around part of the intake tube was there to fix a rip in the accordion tube. The engine moved around some during the roll over. It does start, run, and drive fine.

Asking:

$600 engine

$400 Transmission

$50 steering wheel with good air bag

$50 drivers side rear

$25 drivers side front

$175 rear hatch with good glass

$350 all 4 tires and wheels with spare included. Tire tread is 80%+

$30 for each tail light.

$50 for whole rear seat

$20 for trunk cover

Any other odds and ends feel free to make an offer.

Would you be able to get the rear license plate holder off? The bolts on mine when I bought the car were rusted like crazy so I had to destroy it to get the old plate off. Not sure if it's common. Shipping quote to 23518 if you can would be awesome. Thanks!

Just took a closer look at the car today and the drivers fender is good. Has a few scratches from the hood contacting it, but no dents.

The drivers headlight is also good.

Taco Cat. The car has no rust so im sure it woulsnt be a big deal to get that off and send to you. I am just about to go into work, but I can pull it off for you tomorrow. I usually just use usps flat rate shipping.

Is the heat shield for the header cracked at all? If not how much shipped to 98388? Also the battery tray and the holder thing with the rod?

Are you selling the brake calipers? Are they in good condition? Im in need of brake calipers. How much for both on the rear?

Wish I had extra cash for motor, I am in OK. Depending on where you are at I might be able to help you part it if needed.

Purchased the rear license plate bracket Monday and received it today. Good seller with good communication!

Sorry I missed all these questions. Stopped getting notifications and forgot to check the post for new replies. Sending replies to all who had questions. Thanks!

Back