Fs: (in OK) 2002 Mazda P5

2002 Mazda protege 5. Was just wrecked. Was my wife's daily driver before that. Engine and transmission are in awesome working order.

Rear seat, tail lights, drivers rear door and hatch are all still in good shape.

Drivers door, rear bumper are in Ok shape.

4 tires with good tread and wheels are all good. Wheels are a little scuffed up from the wreck. The spare is also good. It is on in the picture because the tire came off the bead, it has been fixed and is good now.

Front bumper has several scuffs but is in fair shape.

Waiting to pull engine / trans so you can hear it fire up and drive before buying.

Willing to sell whole thing or part it out. Currently registered and has a clean title.

20150611_132358.jpg

20150611_132428.jpg

20150611_132447.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will run out to the shop and check in a little bit. PM me a phone number or email to send the pics to. Want to make sure I grab the right ones.

Purple and orange/brown you can see it in the upper right corner of the pic

Wheels and tires are sold as of Saturday. Still have lots of interior parts. front and rear wiper assy. all sorts of connectors, PCM, etc.

Looking for some random parts the exterior window weather strip all four doors and the drivers interior rubber door weather seal the one that goes all the way around the inside of the door frame

it would be the long black plastic trim piece that has the window squeegee on it that runs along the door to window transition on the outside - looking for all four if condition is good mine are somewhat pitted and faded and one has a big crack in it that lets water through. thanks!

it would be the long black plastic trim piece that has the window squeegee on it that runs along the door to window transition on the outside - looking for all four if condition is good mine are somewhat pitted and faded and one has a big crack in it that lets water through. thanks!

PM sent.

Price and shipping to 78589 on coolant reservoir , lower front grille, right foglight or both, right rear caliper assy,and passenger side belt buckle separate prices if possible

Price and shipping to 78589 on coolant reservoir , lower front grille, right foglight or both, right rear caliper assy,and passenger side belt buckle separate prices if possible

Rear caliper assy's were sold a while back. Unfortunately I left the seat belts on the car when i took the body to scrap.

I do still have the coolant reservoir and lower front grille. PM'ed prices and shipping info.

Back