Finally said goodbye to my p5

Tetsubo

Contributor
:
2013 MS3 w/ Tech
Like the title says I got the p5 some what up to par for a trade in. She did well for the 3 years and 40k I put on her. Though it was tough and thanks to the community here she made it that far. It was time to let her go and relieve myself of some stress and misery with maintenance.

I didn't stray far and just upgraded hatchs. I purchased a brand new 2013 Mazdaspeed3 with tech package. This has been a dream of mine for a long time and my first new car purchase.

The p5 in her final moments with me.
20130629_150120_zps503d040f.jpg

20130629_150107_zpsb77ce755.jpg

My new MS3
IMG_0025_zps7f020fa7.jpg

I wanted to thank everyone for their help these past years. I won't be far just several categories up now.

Last edited:
Thank you! :) it has to be red. Every time I get on the gas I actually go. So much power, it is wonderful.

Last edited:
Red - check
Hatch - check
Moar powah - WIN

Sorry to see the P5 go but congrats on the new purchase!

I wanted to thank everyone for their help these past years. I won't be far just several categories up now.

lol you're not going anywhere. You might join the 3 board but you'll never leave the P5 board. You don't just up and leave the Familia.

I have posted several times on the MS3 board and never get near the help or communication as I have here.
For the Horde! I just started playing again after quiting for 7 months. I must know how Thralls return will play out.

I went backwards: '08 MS3 to the P5 back 2010. I don't miss it most days since ownership costs are cheaper, but I do miss the HP and the overall refined interior.

Latest posts

Back