Fed up with my new car

Chef1

:
Mazda cx5
I'm not sure if my post yesterday was a coincidence,it was about the smart city break support and how it works, this morning my backup camera didn't work,and after that smart city break support malfunction light went on,called my services ,called Mazda Canada,and told them that I don't have time to come to the garage every week,asked Mazda Canada for change of car,but they have some mysterious protocol to follow,and all they can do is to collect reports from the service,and than we'll see.it is really funny how they all kiss your a.. when you show up to buy the car, once is done,they are not too eager to be so helpful anymore,I'm really disappointed with Mazda,and fed up with my car.

Just to make sure, your SCBS light wen't off and you think your car is a lemon? Did you turn the car off and back on again? Electronics do weird things when really cold so it might be that as well.

Just to make sure, your SCBS light wen't off and you think your car is a lemon? Did you turn the car off and back on again? Electronics do weird things when really cold so it might be that as well.

Today was back up camera,and SCBS,yesterday led lights,last week rpm acted up when on the stop light,and today is not even that cold .

And yes I try few times,my point is if the car is not able to handle Canadian winter,it's not good to be on the road.

It's funny. Mazda has replaced my car thrice due to small issues. At this rate I will drive a new car till 2022. Did you threaten to go on Twitter?

It's funny. Mazda has replaced my car thrice due to small issues. At this rate I will drive a new car till 2022. Did you threaten to go on Twitter?

No I did not,so far I just posted bad review on they site.can you pm me with details of how did you go about this?.thanks.

Ok I think we can all agree that dropping 32000$ on a new car,that starts having issues right away is freaking annoying,and than wasting your time to go to the service every week,not sure about others,but I have kid and family,so for me 1 day a week wasted on this is big deal,and I think this should be handle more seriously and professionally.

Ok I think we can all agree that dropping 32000$ on a new car,that starts having issues right away is freaking annoying,and than wasting your time to go to the service every week,not sure about others,but I have kid and family,so for me 1 day a week wasted on this is big deal,and I think this should be handle more seriously and professionally.

Honesty, they should give you a loaner when the car is in the shop and should give the car back when everything is fixed.

Not sure about state lemon laws but over here you have to give them chance to investigate and repair any faults before rejecting a car. If it doesn’t do whatever you are complaining about at the time they look at it then you have no grounds for rejection.

Have you tried going to a different dealership to get your car looked at?

I had a list of issues with a vehicle years ago and the dealer didn't seem to want to do much about. I contacted the regional office of the manufacture, they got me into a different dealer and kept the car for 2 weeks - I had a loaner the entire time and all my problems were fixed.

If you have had the car in the shop many times, contact Mazda NA - let them know, and I am pretty sure they will make it right. Most auto makers will.

Back