Essential Worker Benefit from Mazda - Thank You Mazda!

:
2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve
In recognition of the essential workers (healthcare workers, first responders, medical research personnel , among others) helping during this pandemic, Mazda offered a free oil change & car cleaning to said workers as a way of saying thanks for their commitment. Thank you Mazda.

My son who works in a medical research laboratory studying virology & immunology was able to take advantage of Mazda's generosity on his Mazda 3 several months ago. A few days ago he received a follow up thank you note from Mazda again expressing their thanks & due to the ongoing pandemic, extended the thank you offer which had expired. He received 2 vouchers. Another to use for himself & one to share with someone he feels should also be recognized for their efforts during this pandemic.

Again, thank you Mazda!

That's great to hear! Do you mind if I sticky this post and edit the thread title slightly? I'd like to make sure that other users who qualify for this benefit see it.

Please do

Done!

For anyone interested, please be sure to contact your local Mazda dealers to see if they are (or will be) participating in this offer. Last time the offer was available to US residents only, but that may have changed. Also, for those users who participated the first time Mazda did this, it sounds like they may be proactively sending you something in the mail, so keep an eye out!

Back