Does anyone have any experience with these?

Not my cup of tea. I guess they are functional. I don't see how those improve styling on a sporty sedan/wagon tho. I guess I think the opposite of what you had said...

Idk it has that kinda beefy appeal that I like if that makes sense, kinda like adding roof racks for style

Idk it has that kinda beefy appeal that I like if that makes sense, kinda like adding roof racks for style

I don't know anyone who has added a roof rook for style alone, someone correct me if I'm wrong, lol. Anyone I know with a roof rack has it because they use it, be it for skis, snowboards, kayaks, whatever. Don't get me wrong I do like roof racks (They look really good on 3rd gen pro's) but they are functional.

On that note, if you like mudflaps, get you some mf'in mudflaps, lol. I'm sure the people driving behind you will appreciate it on wet roads...

There's a guy on here who has them on his black P5, I like the way they look but I think I'm going to try to make some out of a garbage can. There's a how to in the Mazda3 forum but I don't see why it couldn't be adapted to work for the P5. My 2.375 cents.

Look up Flash5, he has them on his black P5 and they look good. Not sure how well they'd look on red though. And FYI, he had to mod them a bit to get them to fit.

Mmm ok cool guys, and I looked at Flash5's car, it just makes me want them more haha. Plus for the 15 dollar kit it's worth it atleast to try

If you like them I would definitely put them on, theese things help tremendously against rust.

They help against rust? I call BS. Salt/snow/slush still gets all over your under body. Mud flaps just keep you from kicking/spinning up water/dirt onto the person behind you... Prevent rust with constant car washes and underbody washes.

They help against rust? I call BS. Salt/snow/slush still gets all over your under body. Mud flaps just keep you from kicking/spinning up water/dirt onto the person behind you... Prevent rust with constant car washes and underbody washes.

That is undoubtedly the best way to avoid rust, but mud flaps, especially the front ones, keeps you from spinning up that much water, salt and other bad stuff onto the undercarriage and lower chassi when going straight. The 626 GE cars (92-97) sold here had factory mudflaps as an option. Those things was painted on the side and expensive, but still worth it, much less rust on the ones that came with the factory mudflaps. I had one of those and remember that I asked about how my car stood up against other similar cars when I had mine on inspectioan and the guy testing my car told me that I should be glad I had the mudflaps since there was a huge difference when it comes to rust between the ones that came with mudflaps and those who didn't.

Unless you thorougly clean your undercarriage after every trip anyway these will help.

That is undoubtedly the best way to avoid rust, but mud flaps, especially the front ones, keeps you from spinning up that much water, salt and other bad stuff onto the undercarriage and lower chassi when going straight. The 626 GE cars (92-97) sold here had factory mudflaps as an option. Those things was painted on the side and expensive, but still worth it, much less rust on the ones that came with the factory mudflaps. I had one of those and remember that I asked about how my car stood up against other similar cars when I had mine on inspectioan and the guy testing my car told me that I should be glad I had the mudflaps since there was a huge difference when it comes to rust between the ones that came with mudflaps and those who didn't.

Unless you thorougly clean your undercarriage after every trip anyway these will help.

Ok, sorry good call, I am going to use the "I had just woken up" excuse, lol. I didn't think about mudflaps on the front wheel wells at all...

I don't know anyone who has added a roof rook for style alone, someone correct me if I'm wrong, lol. Anyone I know with a roof rack has it because they use it, be it for skis, snowboards, kayaks, whatever. Don't get me wrong I do like roof racks (They look really good on 3rd gen pro's) but they are functional.

On that note, if you like mudflaps, get you some mf'in mudflaps, lol. I'm sure the people driving behind you will appreciate it on wet roads...

i didnt add my roof racks for style but ive kept em on for style. lol ive never used em but i like the way they make my car look

Sick now I have an excuse to tell people if they ask me why i got mudflaps x)
But on a serious note I'm def ordering a set as soon as I get paid, anyone have any idea how to install them?

Back