CX-9 Seat Back Protector

has anyone used this seat cover? Says it might not work with recessed headrests. I need to find something.

I found the Chelsea protectors available on eBay for a BIN of $29.99 shipped, so it's a little cheaper by saving the shipping cost. Two of them are on the way for the back of the front seats where there is no issue of a recessed headreast.

Oh yeah.......thanks to the OP for the link. All the other protectors I found looked cheap.

Wow, it looks like a t-shirt. I just bought some cheapies that drape over the back from babysrus and they work fine. Probably don't fit as nicely as that one though.

Reminds me of the ad from Patek Philippe: "You never actually own a Patek Philippe. You merely look after it for the next generation."

Here for your CX9: "You never actually own a CX-9. You merely preserve it for the next owner."

The seat back is plastic, can be cleaned up easily with a moist towel. What's with all the fuss!

Last edited:
"The page cannot be found"

OP link is dead, yes, so I searched for the company and item displayed by the link and found several links for the product. I linked to Amazon though there are other options for vendors.

Speaking of options, what has worked for others?

that's actually a pretty cool idea...less the look of it. We are constantly yelling at my 3 year old, she loves to kick the passenger front seatback with her dirt encrusted shoes. Nothing I can't clean with water and then leather cleaner to restore the rich black look. But I could see her cutting into the leather some way, some how.. she manages to destroy just about everything she touches.

She tried washing the CX-9 yesterday with the underside of a spare bike seat (metal supports). Luckily buffing comound and paste wax removed most of the scratches in the clear, but some would not come out. Kids.

GAAAH how come Amazon cant ship to Australia :( I want that Rover Gear Chelsea. Looks neat n tidy on the pic

I bought these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)
My interior is tan, but mud is on the "black" side of the color spectrum so I opted for the black seat protectors. :)

I need my seat protector high up on the seat back, so the elastic that holds the bottom of the protector, doesn't fully go down between the seat back and bottom. So the elastic sits up a few inches from the seat bottom and raised off the seat back. However, when you sit in the seat, the elastic stretches enough that you don't notice that the elastic is there.

When I had little ones back in the day, I bought sweatshirts, cut off the sleeves and had the wife sew up the arm holes

Latest posts

Back