2013~2016 CX-5 Cargo Cover. Anyone try this one?

Be careful with many of these low cost Amazon items as they may not fit even if they say they do, and the quality of them is flimsy. Do not always go by reviews.

It's double the cost but I would get this from Scarboro Mazda:

I would get it and see. Return it if you don't like it.

Personally, I think these things are a waste of time. No one can see through the tinted windows anyway. But YMMV.

"Keep your valuables out of view from preying eyes ..."
This used to be true.
At least in SF Bay Area, the new right-thing-to-do is to leave the hatch open so that the thieves do not smash your glass. At least, don't leave valuables in your cars. Let them see the empty cabin and move on to the next vehicle.

I have cargo covers... I leave them in garage now.
Such is the world we live in. Sad.

I bought one from AMAZON and it fit perfectly and works very well. I'm not sure if it is the one you show but, if it doesn't work well, just return it. Ed

Be careful with many of these low cost Amazon items as they may not fit even if they say they do, and the quality of them is flimsy. Do not always go by reviews.

It's double the cost but I would get this from Scarboro Mazda:
That's the one I got 4 years ago. It has held up well; no squeaks or rattles and it still works smoothly. Definitely worth the extra $$

I don't remember which one I purchased from AMAZON. I've used this one on two CX5 over the last 5 years and it fit both of them.

Back