CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

Is it really stiff, I assume? I had a Saab lowered like that...thing cornered like it was on rails, but it was hell over bad pavement.

Went yaking yesterday and couldn’t resist takin a pic.

IMG_1481.jpeg

Like the wheels, but why no red paint on the rear calipers? Looks like it's been lowered/leveled.

Thanks. The front calipers are corksport red anodized, rears are stock. I'm on eibach springs.
Did you do the upper rear trailing arms also? A word to the wise, I made the same mods to my 2013 CX-5. Nothing radical, just 1.25" front and 1.75" rear w/H&R springs. I kept the stock 17" wheels. When it came time to sell the car it was a real stumbling block as most buyers are not looking for a lowered crossover. If you want top dollar, be prepared to put it back to stock when that time comes.

Did you do the upper rear trailing arms also? A word to the wise, I made the same mods to my 2013 CX-5. Nothing radical, just 1.25" front and 1.75" rear w/H&R springs. I kept the stock 17" wheels. When it came time to sell the car it was a real stumbling block as most buyers are not looking for a lowered crossover. If you want top dollar, be prepared to put it back to stock when that time comes.
I did megan camber arms on the back. Sell? This car is awesome, I'm going to be buried in it. But yeah, we don't want a potential buyer to know we've thoroughly enjoyed our cars. I left mine stock and only take it to the corner grocer once a week 😉

Some love for Vanna as always! I noticed that some gasket for the driver side headlight must’ve not been closed all the way. Waiting for the humidity and rain to go down and I’ll take a look.
IMG_4403.jpeg

Took her for a wash! Did it rain? Yup! Did I have to wash the bird poo off of her?! Yup! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes, I get to be a critic here. Not a bad pic, but,...why not include the Mazda next to it? (nice rims!) :D
Some love for Vanna as always! I noticed that some gasket for the driver side headlight must’ve not been closed all the way. Waiting for the humidity and rain to go down and I’ll take a look.
Really? Behind a strip mall? In the mud? Car looks good but I'm calling foul. Try again. (lol)

Excellent. ;D

Yes, I get to be a critic here. Not a bad pic, but,...why not include the Mazda next to it? (nice rims!) :D

Really? Behind a strip mall? In the mud? Car looks good but I'm calling foul. Try again. (lol)

Excellent. ;D

Attachments

• IMG_7300.jpeg
    IMG_7300.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 76

Excellent. ;D
You got me. Lmfao!!! Next shot will be better 😜

Lately, there have been a lot of shots worthy of a "How to make your Mazda CX-5 look like a sad, sad, lonely car stuck in the shadows" thread than a "my beautiful new CX-5 boasting" thread.😁

Why not?

Generally, a modified car is a reflection of the driver/owner's preferences and taste. It's very common to see in car-enthusiast forums, as enthusiasts are more passionate about their cars than some others.

I love a low car. They just look so much more aggressive! Not a huge fan of the cambered wheels but it's pretty unavoidable when the car is that low. It's probably on air suspension.. there's no way I could drive that low on normal roads.

And he's (assuming he) surely heard plenty of negative remarks. I hate it too, but I love that he's happy with his car. :D
Personally hate lowered cars. Had a Saab that previous owner lowered. OMG. Hugged the road like a train on tracks, but man was the ride rough on anything but the smoothest pavement.

Back