CX-5 Backup camera not working

:
CX-5 Touring
Hello,
I have a 2017 CX-5 Touring. This morning the backup camera stopped working. The display doesn't switch to the camera view when I put the car in reverse. I'm guessing it's a faulty sensor.
Anyone every have this issue? Any quick fixes or do I need to take it to the dealership.
Thanks!

Happened to me once in my 2018 as well, I believe the NAV system was on just prior to parking and backing up. Shut off engine, tried immediately after, still just a black screen. Checked 20-30 min later and it was fine. Hasn't happened again since.

Hello,
I have a 2017 CX-5 Touring. This morning the backup camera stopped working. The display doesn't switch to the camera view when I put the car in reverse. I'm guessing it's a faulty sensor.
Anyone every have this issue? Any quick fixes or do I need to take it to the dealership.
Thanks!
I have a 2017 CX-5 - same thing just happened to me after I installed an Android Head Unit - but it took two weeks after I installed it to happen, so I am guessing it must be a coincidence

I had this happen once where it persisted and resolved it but doing a full reset on the infotainment.
I have a '23 with 6,100 miles on it. The camera didn't work a couple of days ago, then it was okay after restarting. Today it went out a couple of times again.

Rebooting the infotainment fixes it? How does one do that?

I have a '23 with 6,100 miles on it. The camera didn't work a couple of days ago, then it was okay after restarting. Today it went out a couple of times again.

Rebooting the infotainment fixes it? How does one do that?
Hold Back, Nav and Mute for 10 seconds.

Had this problem a few years ago in my 6.
Took it to the dealer and they upgraded the info system software (for free). It's been fine ever since.

Don't live with out it. There may also be underlying issues that lead to more problems later, possibly when your warranty is expired. Just take it to the dealer
Yeah, probably should. The dealer I bought this from is 16-18 miles away. I had such a horrible experience there (West Herr Mazda, Canandaigua, NY) I will never go back for numerous reasons.

The next nearest dealer is about 30 miles away. It will be a PITA.

Back