Current Engine bay pics everyone

I think all you are missing is the 1.8L conversion and need to delete the AC. I like you pipe routing

im going to keep the 2.0 coilpacks. i actually like the short plug wires now that the wire connections are mostly hidden. You couldn't pay me to remove my a/c i don't know how you people drive in the summer stop and go traffic with out it.

im going to keep the 2.0 coilpacks. i actually like the short plug wires now that the wire connections are mostly hidden. You couldn't pay me to remove my a/c i don't know how you people drive in the summer stop and go traffic with out it.

It's a lifestyle brah. Didn't you know that removing A/C makes an instant race car! (For all of the 2 hp that it frees up)

Yeah no ******* way would I remove the a/c.. even though I drive with my windows down 90% of the time. Those ******* 10% im so glad I have it! I

If I had a DD and was doing 100% show car or race car, the AC/PS would be gone, but alas, I drive ~80 miles every day round trip to work and have a girlfriend that carpools with me LOL

I like the idea of removing the AC, sure it makes commuting more bearable, but I like simple "bare-bones" experiences when it comes to driving. IMHO if there weren't so many creature comforts to take away from the feeling of driving there wouldn't be so many careless accidents and fender bender type stuff on the roads
Obv if I lived on the southern belt of the country I may be singing another tune, but the only time I regret removing it is when my windows fog up the ac cant help out with the de-fog

Last edited:
How does "being at a comfortable temperature" take away from the driving experience of 99.99% of the cars out there? My Miata, when it was still a street car, didn't have it, but that was because it was more race car than street, and it was close to 30lbs of steel sitting over the nose. But any other car I routinely DD'd? Yeah, A/C. I don't like being a sweaty mess.

And then I got a motorcycle, so I still get to work all sweaty in the summer (rlaugh)

mg7836.jpg

Pretty much done. Remove the cone/flare on driverside to a proper method of running into flex. TIG time! Radiator and FMIC next.

Installed SMIC and WeaponR coolant catch can along with adjusting Forge WGA to the proper preload.

photo-2_zps87221740.jpg

So many of these bays look awesome! Where are you getting your aftermarket headers though, I'm having trouble finding any.

Back