Current Engine bay pics everyone

rMdkP.jpg

I love wire tucks... nothing like cutting and splicing your whole wiring harness, stuffing it somewhere where you can't easily get to it, and praying that everything works the first time! All for the sake of being aesthetically pleasing to usually, someone else.

^^ you can look at it that way, or you can look at it as a piece of art. I didn't choose to do things this way to please others, I choose to do it because it's something that hardly others have done (for this platform) and it has been something I always wanted to do (yes, to please myself). Can't be a car enthusiast without exploring other things that other won't dare to try. We all have to think about the time spent, and hard work it takes to do. Once it's running I would think people would appreciate the effort more. But of course, everyone has their own opinion and it's always welcome.

I love how wire tucks look and especially with all the work that goes into them. They just look so much cleaner and simple, what's not to like about them? A bunch of plastic wire loom, electrical tape and zip ties? That's ugly.

Besides, a car with a wire tuck usually isn't a DD or driven in harsh climates where you'll need to re-wire things. And some of the accessories are no longer used so why not cut them off the harness?

Phen, are you a grumpy Panda again? :D

I love how wire tucks look and especially with all the work that goes into them. They just look so much cleaner and simple, what's not to like about them? A bunch of plastic wire loom, electrical tape and zip ties? That's ugly.

Besides, a car with a wire tuck usually isn't a DD or driven in harsh climates where you'll need to re-wire things. And some of the accessories are no longer used so why not cut them off the harness?

Phen, are you a grumpy Panda again? :D

Agreed. Wire tucks are definitely not feasible for daily drivers.

Back