CPE MazdaSPEED3 Finally Here!

Hello,

MazdaSPEED3 community. The moment Custom Performance Engineering has been waiting for! CPE's MazdaSPEED3 is finally in. We will start heavy development on a Xcel Cold air intake/ HKS BOV Kit/ Front Mount Intercooler/ 3" Stainless Steel Downpipe/ 3" Stainless Steel Catback, CPE Standback Controller-gear variable air fuel, timing, boost controller/ Engine and Transmission Mounts/etc, IMMEDIATELY! Cannot wait to get it on the dyno and see what we can do for the car before and after our high performance upgrades. Looking forward to working with all of you to fit your requests! Please call me or e-mail me at JAdams@cp-e.com. Thanks again.

Very Respectfully,

Josh Adams
JAdams@cp-e.com
301-576-6142

Josh Adams
JAdams@cp-e.com
301-576-6142[/quote]

thats cool!! Hey by the way did you finish the CAI and the BOV for the cx-7?? Do you have any in stock?? Any dynos or sound clips??? Thanks im really interested to get this and if you can make the downpipe, stanback and more for the cx-7 i will buy them from you!!!

thanks -javier-

Hello Josh...We're all excited about your upcoming MS3 product lineup...However, now would be a good time to seriously consider becoming an Authorized Vendor on Mazda Forums.

Please apply for AV status ASAP or I will have to edit your posts in the near future.

To start the process...Please PM me the following information:

-Your FULL Name
-Business license number
-Company Name and address
-Site Username (this would be the name of your company)
-Contact Information (phone, e-mail)
-Website
-Include information about the products and services you offer

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. I look forward to having CPE as a part of the community.

Sincerely,
Antoine

Hey Josh.... VERY glad to see someone getting some aftermarket support for the MS3. Definitely apply to be an authorized vendor, it may be somewhat of a hassle in the begining, but having the support of this community can only help your business!

Keep us informed about your developments!!

Hi Josh,

Quick q-- are there any plans for the N/A 3? I know there was a great number of owners that were interested in the CP-E engine management unit (Anthony was my contact), but nothing ever came of it. There was actually a member close to your place that was going to get the base maps for it. Just wondering.

www.cp-e.com said:
Hello,

MazdaSPEED3 community. The moment Custom Performance Engineering has been waiting for! CPE's MazdaSPEED3 is finally in. We will start heavy development on a Xcel Cold air intake/ HKS BOV Kit/ Front Mount Intercooler/ 3" Stainless Steel Downpipe/ 3" Stainless Steel Catback, CPE Standback Controller-gear variable air fuel, timing, boost controller/ Engine and Transmission Mounts/etc, IMMEDIATELY! Cannot wait to get it on the dyno and see what we can do for the car before and after our high performance upgrades. Looking forward to working with all of you to fit your requests! Please call me or e-mail me at JAdams@cp-e.com. Thanks again.

Very Respectfully,

Josh Adams
JAdams@cp-e.com
301-576-6142

Hey, welcome to the rapidly populating MS3 community. I saw your thread on another forum the other day regarding the work on the MS6 FMIC and tuner. Very exciting stuff and I liked the way you handled people's questions. You're smart to get in here and dialogue with people early given that Mazdaspeed has already promised a couple of offerings.

I look forward to future updates on the work you guys are doing, especially the baseline dyno. Please let us know if you all take special measures to get cool air to the TMIC when dyno testing or OTOH have found that it doesn't produce a significantly different result in terms of the curve or peak hp/torque figures.

why dont you do a downpipe for the MSP????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????(poke)

Corksport has one already. Im sure its good for about 300hp

kickerMSP said:
why dont you do a downpipe for the MSP????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????(poke)

kickerMSP said:
I know you wont like to hear this, but the MSP is old and weak. No money in it, not like the ms3 will.

So what your saying is because my car is three years "old" people are going to stop producing parts for it?

wow, I feel sorry for people that have a car thats 4 years old...

Hughes412 said:
I know you wont like to hear this, but the MSP is old and weak. No money in it, not like the ms3 will.

From the introduction of the Mazdaspeed 3....that basically put the nail in the coffin for the MSP aftermarket. I hate to say it, but the MSP is a dying breed.

MS3 is the exciting new blood.

Cant wait to see whats in store from CP-E (thumb)

Last edited:
well it is not just because its a 3 year old car, but it is because it is a 3 year old mazda car... furthermore a 3 year old mazda car that had limitedproduction.... furthermore a 3 year old limited production mazda car that has very little market presence....

believe i am not knocking the msp cause i think it is a sweet car, i am just telling you why its so difficult to find parts for it....

//threadjack on\\ You ppl are stating the obvious.... what else can be done to the msp anyways? anything and everything possible is already made for it. Unless your trying to make it into an 8second drag car... //threadjack off\\

These guys make some seriously nice products! They are great to deal with and stand behind their stuff 100%. Can't wait to get everything they make for my MS3!

Back