Cosmo Roll Call

Danny Irvine

Hi folks. Newbie from Canada here. I work for a gentleman who has a significant car collection. We've just added a '72 Cosmo 110S to the herd. It's a fabulous little car with only 59,000km. Runs well and seems to do everything it should. Looking for recommendations on where to start looking for spare parts for these rare little machines. Thanks!

Dale

Hi Dale,

Make contact with Danny Irvine in Brisbane Australia. His business is MXPlus in Brisbane. He has a strong knowledge and network on L10's He posted just above you and his name is L10B

Kramer

whoo.. Cosmo 110S I havent seen that in person before. Very Nice
Going to Mazda museum end of Sep so im looking forward to that. (too bad the timing didnt work out for me .. otherwise I would have gone to the Mazda Fan Fest in Dec..)

Make sure you book for the tour! Let them know you are coming from overseas and you will get looked after - very hospitable

Could actually do a mini cosmo meet in western Canada now.. (3) haha :p
DO IT :) Its the Annual Thunderbolts Way Cosmo Cruise this weekend in NSW Australia - good times!

Hi all,

Heath
1990 type ECCS 20B
Adelaide, Australia
Golf Pro

Currently restoring it as much as I can as it had been abused!!

Hi everyone. Newbie for New Zealand here.
I have a 13b JC. Will do a write up soon.
Found this site while searchin for parts so hopefully will find some joy tracking down the odd bits & pieces im after.
991_4545020576017_1810587313_n.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! Your Cosmo looks to be in great original condition...Nice pic, I like that color!

I'm definitely looking forward to knowing more details and seeing more pics...Hope you start a thread about it and thanks for joining the Community!

Hi Guys

James Parker
1993 type sx cosmo 20b
Christchurch New Zealand
Engineer
attachment.php

Hi and welcome, James!

Nice Black Cosmo and choice of wheels...They go great together! (2thumbs)

Feel free to start your own thread, it would be great to learn more about your Cosmo.

Hello Cosmofans

Roy Aasheim
1990 Type S 20B
Oslo, Norway
District manager (sales)

Didn't find a outside picture of my Cosmo, but will add on later:)

Last edited:
Welcome Roy! Nice dash and engine bay...What sort of treatment did you give the pipes there...Did you polish or plate them..? Looks fantastic! [emoji106][emoji106]

If you haven't already...Feel free to start your own thread here...I'd love to know more about your Cosmo!

Hi Antoine

Its just hand polished everything years ago. Started with corse sand paper, then medium............................................polish. No powertools. I almost got singel at the time I did it (year 2002). Watched movies with my EX and worked on pipings, intake, alternator etc. at the table next to the sofa. This is the first Cosmo in Europe. I bought it in Japan in 1999. VIN is JCESE-100914. I also have a Type E 1990 model 20B in Blue and 3 cars for spareparts:)
Radiator and Intercooler was ordered in Sydney...Think the name was Plasmaman or somthing similar.

/Roy

Hi Antoine

Its just hand polished everything years ago. Started with corse sand paper, then medium............................................polish. No powertools. I almost got singel at the time I did it (year 2002). Watched movies with my EX and worked on pipings, intake, alternator etc. at the table next to the sofa. This is the first Cosmo in Europe. I bought it in Japan in 1999. VIN is JCESE-100914. I also have a Type E 1990 model 20B in Blue and 3 cars for spareparts:)
Radiator and Intercooler was ordered in Sydney...Think the name was Plasmaman or somthing similar.

/Roy

Roy,, what ECU are you running with that single turbo and what power is it making?,, who did you get to make the manifold for the single?
nice work by the way

Roy,, what ECU are you running with that single turbo and what power is it making?,, who did you get to make the manifold for the single?
nice work by the way

Hi

I made it out of a 2 rotor FD manifold from Greddy years ago. I am running DTA s80 Pro. I only had fuel enough for 600hp and I going to get my transmission done (Compu shift and Nomad Valve Body Assembly. Pip is getting me new fuel pumps and I'll have a go with more power next year

/Roy

Hi Antoine

/Roy

Good thing you still have your Cosmo! Wow, I think it's safe to say you're hardcore...Hand polished engine parts, multiple Cosmos and 600hp with more on the way! [emoji106]

If you can, please start your own thread in our Cosmo forum ( http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?345-Eunos-Cosmo-Forum )...I'd love to learn more about your Cosmos and upgrades, thanks! [emoji1]

Back