Corksport Fuel Pump Internals

zoomzoomMSP

Contributor
:
2003.5 MSP
Just thought i would put this out there. I know there is a lot of R&D that cost money to finally produce a product but i just recently had to go through the decision of what to do with my fuel pump upgrade to a whole new pump or buy the internals to rebuild what i have. New HPFP are costly and the market for internals is there but who do you go with??? the whole time i was trying to decide i kept saying "boy i wish a mazda specific company would have internals to rebuild" so im just seeing if you guys would consider or have already considered making HPFP internals as part of your line up for MazdaSpeed. i know for a fact that if you already had them i wouldnt have had such a hard time making a decision on what to get and who to get it from, i would have bought it from CS. i think other members would agree. so thats my thought for today.....any feedback would be great.

It's something we are looking at. Right now we don't have a date for when we will have something ready to go. Sorry we don't have more information for you.

no thats ok, its just cool knowing its something your looking at, i had a feeling you guys would be all over it by now. keep us posted when you get more info.

I would love to see a fuel pump from corksport but not just ANY FP! One that pumps enough fuel for them 400+rwhp blown speed 3s :)

Any updates on this? Last I saw was a blog at corksport.com back in May

We are getting there, We are testing some coatings right now. We don't want to just start selling them and have a issue later with them. So we want to make sure everything is perfect before we release them. We know its been the same answer over and over from us, but we just want a good reliable product and with something as important as a fuel pump we want it to be right.

Thanks for the quick reply. I agree it would be much better to have a quality product than something put out before it was ready. I'm not in a rush, I was just wondering if you had an idea of when it might be available and how much it was expected to cost.

Soooo... Thread life-support...

Its now been a year since last post on this thread, do I bother posting a reply?? I dunno....

Corksport HPFP??......

Back