Change clock

Theres a clock button on the radio and you use the seek/skip buttons to change the hour/minutes.

I hope I am not giving you wrong information but what I found in my Google search is that if you have the navigation unit, the clock / time is supposed to be adjusted or changed automatically by satellite and there is no way to manually change the time. If it does not cchange the time automatically you may need to have the unit replaced (which is very expensive). You might need to visit the dealer for more info.

I hope I am not giving you wrong information but what I found in my Google search is that if you have the navigation unit, the clock / time is supposed to be adjusted or changed automatically by satellite and there is no way to manually change the time. If it does not cchange the time automatically you may need to have the unit replaced (which is very expensive). You might need to visit the dealer for more info.

Nope, at least not in the 2014 I have. However, mine is changed with three buttons "H" "M" and ":00" dedicated to the clock. This could be different in the '07 you have, but I sincerely doubt it's set by GPS.

To clarify, we are talking about the red screen clock above the vents in the dash, that also tells you about HVAC and INFO. The GPS has it's own clock, but it uses it for calculating future trip times w/ traffic and arrival times when you set a destination.

CAC30MAS042A121011_zpsmrln7kyu.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, at least not in the 2014 I have. However, mine is changed with three buttons "H" "M" and ":00" dedicated to the clock. This could be different in the '07 you have, but I sincerely doubt it's set by GPS.

To clarify, we are talking about the red screen clock above the vents in the dash, that also tells you about HVAC and INFO. The GPS has it's own clock, but it uses it for calculating future trip times w/ traffic and arrival times when you set a destination.
That is right. It is with red

How to change clock or Time on 2007 mazda cx grand touring?
Tia

are you chaning the time, or the DST function? both clock settings are in the nav menu. mine is set to automatic time setting, but I still have to manually go into the menu to turn on/off DST.

CAC30MAS042A121011_zpsmrln7kyu.jpg

This picture does not work for the OP's 07 MY. Upper dash time is the same as the time on the GPS screen--single setting for both displays.

Changing time on dashboard

I have a '12 GT with nav. I press "Menu" and there is a tab for "CLOCK". Under clock, there is a setting to manually set the time, or to automatically set the time. I choose automatic. There is also a tab for DST on/off; in Bklyn, I think you want "ON". My time is displayed in the upper left corner of the nav screen, and can also be set with the INFO button to display on the top of the dash. I'm not in the car, so I can't go precise step by step. If you need more detail, or the steps in an '07 are different, I suggest you consult the manual to get the quickest answer.

Back