car running really lean..all the time

okay...i had problems with my walbro 255lph fuel pump..the thing flaked out on me, so i had to reinstall my stock fuel pump. it was a bit tricky, but after using about 3 zip ties it seems to be stuck in there really good... the night my walbro pump died, i had to drive my car home (about 20 miles mostly freeway) and the a/f read 16-17 on the wideband, i had to stay in 3rd and 4th gear to keep the a/f as low as possible. now that the stock pump is back in, my af is reading high 15's low 16s at idle, and while driving around (freeway also) ... ive tried to get onlo boost a couple times the a/f goes to 12 at lowest, and shoots up to the 15's again.

i have no idea whats wrong, but this sucks...the car doesnt pull at all anymore, seems shittier than stock!

one good thing is the gas milage is unbelieveable... i still have a 1/4 tank left and alreay gone 290 miles...hows that!

anyone know what could be wrong?

When you pulled your stock pump was it hanging out of the inlet on the basket(were it pushes into the rubber piece)?
Is the rubber piece ripped?

rubber piece was brand spanking new...dont know what it could be, car feels like sheit, feels like there is no power at all.... sad

Latest posts

Back