Brand new, side skirts, rear skirt

Brand new side skirts

Bought these a few years ago, stored them, and never got around to installing them. Priorities have changed, so I'm putting them up for sale.

These are brand new, still in the box. I only opened them to take pics for the forum.

Side skirts: $300 OBO
Rear lip: $150 OBO SOLD.

Shipping: Buyer pays all shipping costs. Because these are still in the original shipping boxes, I don't see any challenges just carting them over to UPS/FedEx/whomever to ship for you. I can also meet in Ontario, Canada, as far west as Burlington, and as far East as Oshawa.
Payment: In Canada, Interac EMT. Anywhere else, PayPal + 3%, or international postal money order. In person, cash only.
Reputation: Bought and sold here, https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned) and TO Protege. Name is tendim on all three sites.

Note: I've shot some extra pics with my name in them as per forum rules. Other pics are from my original for sale ad on local forums.

323_skirts_tendim.jpg

323_skirts.jpg

Last edited:
pm'd for rear lip shipping cost.

Could we get a part # and also maybe another pic uncovered please?

Last edited:
hi, please shipping for the rear lip to miami, florida 33147 and paypal address so i can pay for it, thank you.

Shipping for the rear lip was around $140 to Utah when I asked him. Box is 10lbs - 66x25x6 and he is from toronto.. so you may be able to figure shipping from that info.

Shipping for the rear lip was around $140 to Utah when I asked him. Box is 10lbs - 66x25x6 and he is from toronto.. so you may be able to figure shipping from that info.

Thanks fastac!

I've just replied to all PMs -- sorry folks, was tied up at school all week.

-10d

Back