Battery Booster Pack

There's also good old jumper cables but you need an amigo with another vehicle...I store mine tightly around the spare tire with some foam to eliminate any rattles. I've used them more often for others than for me :LOL:

I have one. I am a little reluctant to keep it in the car especially in the hot summer. But I can grab it when I go on a drive.
Under 90 degrees should be safe, but yeah, even the manufacturer says storage up to 122F (50C for you our northern border)

Thanks again to all for your recommendations. It turns out I was able to oder the Fanttik T8 Apex here in Colombia. It's costing $199.17 US instead of the $169.97 posted on line stateside. Part of that is just charging a premium price because they can but part of the extra cost is due to my US credit card company skunking me big time on the exchange rate. But no matter. I will now have peace of mind when I'm far out in the boonnies with any tow services a long way off.

Well I got my Fanttik T8 APEX jump starter in the mail today looks great and the first thing I did was bring it up to full charge. However bummer...it did not come with the carrying case shown on YouTube nor the cigarrette lighter adapter. Instead it came with a cloth carrying sack. Very disappointing since I paid a premium price: $199 since I was unable to buy it personally in the US and bring it back on a plane. However the box it came in is sturdier than simple cardboard so I will probably keep it in that. Anyway I'm glad for the recommendation and will feel safer going to remote areas far from tow truck access..

Back