arm alarm with tt

tddelsol

:
08 pearl white MS3 GT
i dont know if this has already been posted buyt i figuered out how to arm the factory alarm while the car is still running.
all you have to do is take off your rear deck and underneath there is a white box labeled keyless entry module. then just cut the blue white wire and tape it up.

I posted this information over a year ago. Under the plastic rear deck behind the seats is a small box labeled Naldec. This is the factory keyless entry module. All you have to do is cut the wire that shows +12V when the key is in the ignition. Then you can lock and unlock the doors via keyless entry remote while the engine is running. One side effect is you lose the dome light supervision when unlocking the doors.

yeah what he said
sorry mazdadan last time i asked this ? i was told it couldn't be done

Nice...the MSP must have a slightly different keyless module than the ES. If you have the Code Alarm security system, that would explain why your dome light still works.

so does this mean that you can actually arm the alarm or just lock the doors?

This mod just locks the doors....it is more involved to arm the alarm too. You have to wire in some relays to the TT.

Last edited:
Sweetness... I will have to install my TT ASAP i have been putting it off b/c of this issue... I have the CODE alarm as well so hopefully i keep my dome light!!!

I saw that box while installing my springs, but never checked it out.

Thanks for Tip... much appreciated

Yeah, if someone can rig up a quick little how-to, that would be awesome. Nothing fancy, but I would really like to be able to do this.

i dont even know how to arm my alarm neways lmao....

exr8ted can u talk me thru the apex i tt install ?

anybody on here have an apex i tt...if so could u make a how to on how to install this thing.

tddelsol and mazdadan- thanks for the very helpful tip.. i just installed my TT today and i can arm my alarm while the car is on... YAY :)

Last edited:
Back