any 06-07 suby lip fit MSP?

Yup for sure. My lip was kinda deformed from shipping, I think that will be my biggest hurdle.

My 06-07 STI lip....i did it on a lift, NO extra hands, flimsy as hell....lol. I'm thinking of re-doing it--sticking out a little too far IMO...but i like it :)

165539_1500414511669_1273359769_31103753_2551977_n.jpg

163846_1500415151685_1273359769_31103758_8030687_n.jpg

untitled.jpg

Good Looking Corpse is my buddy's photography company...lol

thanks guys! means alot to me. :)

at first I wasnt sure about this lip, but its kind of growing on me. lol

rep, dont you have a lip already?

yea but its like that lip above us on that msp... i dont like it to much its just to boring :( i love urs and been wanted to get one but next week is my chance to get it :)

Hey guys, I just ordered my chargespeed lip, the style just like omg's and I'm going to install it to my stock bumper. How thick is the lip? I wanna look lower in the front, I hate how short/high our stock front bumper is without a lip ):

dont use a heat gun man. dont need it at all. just start your mounting from the middle of the bumper and work your way around the sides of the bumper.

DSC_0463.jpg

ive noticed mine looks a bit further back compaired to everyone's s204 lip....wonder why hmm, could be i cut off the part that raised part in the center of the lip to make i flat?

Looks good speedpx, wish mine look like that but I'm kinda liking mine how it is... No sagging means later when I get coils I can go low...anyway I'm happy with how it came out

Gonna take some pictures tomorrow, will post some in here

Screenshot2012-02-18at81937PM.png

Last edited:
I'm thinking about trying this lip... The S204 lip... But should I have it painted to match? I can get it painted for free... I'm not sure.. Any thoughts?

I'm thinking about trying this lip... The S204 lip... But should I have it painted to match? I can get it painted for free... I'm not sure.. Any thoughts?

It would just get scratched off, personally I would leave it the black it comes.... But that's just me you can do it if you want post pics if you do

Back