Amp shipping Issues

Natey

Contributor
Patron
Don't even say 500/1. I've been ripped-off for three of them over the last 6 months. So far I'm out over 550 bucks.

Thanks again for the great deal, ProtegeGurly. (jerkit)

Whatever ... in all honesty I shouldnt even return your money since you wanted an amp that was in "perfect working condition" and even tho UPS broke the end cooling fin off ... the amp is STILL in "perfect working condition"

Pe@ce

COOLING FIN???!!! bulls***. The thing sounded like a can full of beans when i got it. INTERNAL s*** was loose inside the amp.

That's far from perfect working order.

And for the last time, once UPS settles it, you will get it back -- but the more I think about it, I might just send the amp back to you since it does work 100%

Pe@ce

You and you NEVER even unwrapped it completely -- it was the SAME way I packed it -- what you heard was the cooling fin sliding across the top of the amp. I put it in my friends car and it WORKS

Pe@ce

Protege5Gurly said:
Whatever ... in all honesty I shouldnt even return your money since you wanted an amp that was in "perfect working condition" and even tho UPS broke the end cooling fin off ... the amp is STILL in "perfect working condition"

Pe@ce

You told me to repack it exactly as it was when I recieved it. Sounds like you have it in your possesion now, so...

Weak. You have my money. I sent back your broken amp. Give back my money now. That's the way honest people do business.

And I did honest business -- I sent a 100% perfect amp -- UPS broke it, not my fault, and once they settle the claim you will get your refund.

Pe@ce

umm protege5gurly you shouldn't be laying the blame on UPS. they wouldn't have been able to break it if it was packaged perfectly, and even if it is their fault that's poor conduct to be blaming them and giving natey a hard time

They beat the living hell out of the box .. it was a brand new box used for computer supplies -- and when I got it back, it was CRUSHED. I havent been giving him a hard time -- he has been pushing for his $$ and when UPS pays up he will get his $ back. I am not paying out of my pocket for their mistake...

and again .. he wanted a perfect working order amp -- even with a now broken fin -- it is.

Pe@ce

jl_500_1.jpg

Yea now break one of the end cooling fins off, put it in the valley where it says 500/1 -- and you will get what I rcvd back from you

Edit .. and when STILL wrapped up, when you turn the package from side to side, the piece slid back and forth -- you got the sound you heard.

Pe@ce

Protege5Gurly said:
-- he has been pushing for his $$ and when UPS pays up he will get his $ back. I am not paying out of my pocket for their mistake...

Pe@ce

...So I have to?
That was money out of MY pocket...Remember? I sent it to you in good faith?

Once again, you have the amp, now send my money. How am I supposed to know when you get my money back?

Ya know what ... no matter what, you wanted a perfect working condition amp ... even with a broken fin it is in perfect working condition ... ill be sending the amp back w/o refund ... choose to do what you wish with it.

Even with a now broken end cooling fin you only paid $150 for a +$500 amp -- I dont know too many places where you will get that kinda deal.

Pe@ce

Natey, why did you send the amp back? Normally in a situation like this (something damaged in shipment), people hold on to it instead of paying to ship it back.

Yes the whole situation sucks, but the fault is on UPS.

Virginia, do you think you can give back 1/2 of Natey's money? And then when the UPS insurance claim goes through, you get 1/2, and he gets 1/2?

Do you guys think that would be a fair compromise to fix a bad situation?

UPS picked it up to inspect before the claim -- thats why I have it back.

I have told him exactly what UPS has been doin since day 1 -- its not my fault his wife is on his case about it. If he came to me in the beginning about getting half back until I found out, that would have been fine -- but at this point ... HAHA

I have every right to just send it back and tell him its his problem since all he wanted was a working condition amp.

Pe@ce

Natey & Virginia, could both of you guys send me a PM explaining exactly what happened? Maybe I can help you guys work something out...but I do not know the whole story here.

ProtegeGurly said:
Ok I filled out the form with UPS for the amp, I guess just pack it back up in the box the leave it incase UPS comes for it. I have the receipt still with all the information and it said that someone will email me back in 24 hours. So I guess just sit tight and we will see what happens. However, you may want to hook up the amp to see if it does work....because if UPS comes and checks it and says that the AMP does infact work even with the rattle inside of it....they are not going to refund your money.

Just let me know if anything happens on your side.

Virginia

From PM's

Back