Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

1. essejkcamraw - full kit
2. krnage
3. djthom - core and piping - black w/ red couplers
4. shiroi_ms3
5. spoolin_05 interested in the full kit
6. jay32m - piping for sure, whole kit possible
7. ncspeed21
8. Sport6 - interested in the core possibly too.
9. Abovie3- also might be interested in core
10. axisboldaslove - core and piping (ken interested in a trade for the TRZ TMIC?)PM me
11. Sp33dFr33k - core and piping
12. LOL WUT - possibly in for full kit pending final price/gains
13. nighthawk358 - piping
14. ScreaminMS - piping possibly core as well. Red piping and black coulplers
15. Daonly1around whole kit
16. Runnerdm6 - whole kit (Already PM'd you about it, just putting my name on the list to be official)
17. Bonafide_Spd3 - Interested in the full kit, waiting for pictures and price
18. zx2man - Full kit
19. azntuner8 - im down for the full kit
20. TheDoc - Full kit
21. MS3MB- Interested in full kit
22. Mazdasp33d - Full kit, but waiting for pics/price/etc
23. BulldogSRT - Piping and possible full kit
24. MM BOOST- Full Kit, powdercoated core flat/matte black, t-bolt clamps, blue couplers (if possible)
25.jwiist- full kit pending price, blue couplers(if possible), t bolt clamps
26. Snyeed - pipe kit, black couplers, T bolt clamps*
27. tomsnatchez - pipe kit - blue couplers*
28. hypnotized- full kit- black pipes red couplers-wanna see pics
29. RichB - full kit
30. HNDA ETR - full kit - black pipes, black core, black couplers
31. timv -full kit - black pipes, black core, black couplers
32. Guitarsoloist87 - full kit - red couplers, t-bolt clamps. I'll let you know for sure when you pm for payment haha. I'm very picky.
33. unicef - Full Kit, Red Couplers
34. wholemilk- full kit
35. byau - full kit
36. strytnyne - full kit - w/t bolt clamps
37. Mazdanspeed- Piping kit-Gunmetal/ Black couplers/Worm clamps
38. Mazdaspeed32007- Piping Kit/Black Couplers/Worm Clamps

felt like i should add my name. i feel left out if i dont sign my name. lol.

1. essejkcamraw - full kit
2. krnage
3. djthom - core and piping - black w/ red couplers
4. shiroi_ms3
5. spoolin_05 interested in the full kit
6. jay32m - piping for sure, whole kit possible
7. ncspeed21
8. Sport6 - interested in the core possibly too.
9. Abovie3- also might be interested in core
10. axisboldaslove - core and piping (ken interested in a trade for the TRZ TMIC?)PM me
11. Sp33dFr33k - core and piping
12. LOL WUT - possibly in for full kit pending final price/gains
13. nighthawk358 - piping
14. ScreaminMS - piping possibly core as well. Red piping and black coulplers
15. Daonly1around whole kit
16. Runnerdm6 - whole kit (Already PM'd you about it, just putting my name on the list to be official)
17. Bonafide_Spd3 - Interested in the full kit, waiting for pictures and price
18. zx2man - Full kit
19. azntuner8 - im down for the full kit
20. TheDoc - Full kit
21. MS3MB- Interested in full kit
22. Mazdasp33d - Full kit, but waiting for pics/price/etc
23. BulldogSRT - Piping and possible full kit
24. MM BOOST- Full Kit, powdercoated core flat/matte black, t-bolt clamps, blue couplers (if possible)
25.jwiist- full kit pending price, blue couplers(if possible), t bolt clamps
26. Snyeed - pipe kit, black couplers, T bolt clamps*
27. tomsnatchez - pipe kit - blue couplers*
28. hypnotized- full kit- black pipes red couplers-wanna see pics
29. RichB - full kit
30. HNDA ETR - full kit - black pipes, black core, black couplers
31. timv -full kit - black pipes, black core, black couplers
32. Guitarsoloist87 - full kit - red couplers, t-bolt clamps. I'll let you know for sure when you pm for payment haha. I'm very picky.
33. unicef - Full Kit, Red Couplers
34. wholemilk- full kit
35. byau - full kit
36. strytnyne - full kit - w/t bolt clamps
37. Mazdanspeed- Piping kit-Gunmetal/ Black couplers/Worm clamps
38. Mazdaspeed32007- Piping Kit-Gunmetal/Black Couplers/Worm Clamps (full kit undecided)

felt like i should add my name. i feel left out if i dont sign my name. lol.

WOW Man, that color scheme looks awfully familiar... (whip)

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you are mentioning it right away and are making sure it is all done right, unlike some other guys.....
Goodies are always good.

I had one question, will there be enough room on the BOV pipe to install a meth nozzle right before the throttle body coupler? My old CPE fmic had no room there and your pics look like it has enough.
Thanks...

there is plenty of room to work with here

Thank you for the heads up on this, as well as being patient with all my questions. When is the new expected shipping date for these kits? thanks :)

its better to be up front about the delays if there are any. for the amount of money people are spending i want them to feel in the loop about it. right now looking at just after 8/18

Do I need to put up a screen infront of the fmic to protect it from debri on highway driving? Also how do I pay for the intercooler kit, All isee on the website is the piping. Thanks

Do I need to put up a screen infront of the fmic to protect it from debri on highway driving? Also how do I pay for the intercooler kit, All isee on the website is the piping. Thanks

look at how they build the front of the srt-4. comes stock with a fmic and only honeycomb chicken wire. just dont tail gate. think of your radiator...thats out in front and has been for the life or your vehicle. if its busted id say get something in front of your IC....if its ok then im sure your safe enough to ride without "protection".

True, I didn't really think about that. I don't really tailgate people anyways. I try to keep my distance because people down here are brake happy

yeah I try to be respectful and not tail gate..but in washington omg people are retards..ohwell..good point mazdaspeed32007..cant remember how the evo's are. Alrighty factory grill should suffice then :)

why would you put it directly over your IC? if i rock hits it its still going to bend your fins....i dont get it. maybe if it was off the IC like....6 inches. im lost here. lol.

With our car I would think it would be nice and easy just to mount a mesh grille right on the honeycomb and paint match it.

why would you put it directly over your IC? if i rock hits it its still going to bend your fins....i dont get it. maybe if it was off the IC like....6 inches. im lost here. lol.

I still think the mesh over the IC is going to over a level of protection then not having it there, I would assume it would stop bugs and small rocks from getting trapped in the fins.

Latest posts

Back