Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

Mazda3mods dynoed there kit and got 20.3whp and 19.7 Ft/lbs over the stock TMIC, the car had a cp-e DP and Mazda3Mods prototype inlet and SRI.

Mazda3mods dynoed there kit and got 20.3whp and 19.7 Ft/lbs over the stock TMIC, the car had a cp-e DP and Mazda3Mods prototype inlet and SRI.

so your saying all of those mods gave those gains? The downpipe alone would give you 20 WHP and 20 Ft/lbs

Last edited:
so your saying all of those mods gave those gains? The downpipe alone would give you 20 WHP and 20 Ft/lbs

No, I believe he is saying the just the FMIC gave those gains. He just listed the mods already on the car that the FMIC was installed on. The FMIC may gain more/less power depending on the supporting mods.

Don`t forget that those numbers were probably peak gains. There might be other points along the curve that have even greater overall gains but are less than the new peak. I`d bet the "area under the curve" shows a significant improvement, which is a lot better than a peak spike, anyway.

Ken, sorry to ask you again, how much is the full kit (pipe (everything black) with the stock bpv and intercooler)?

Thank you.

PM sent.

and dyno numbers reflect intercooler alone on a car with those other mods already installed.

i hate to do this, but we're pushing back the shipment one more week right now. the bead rolling on all these pipes and some other odds and ends are the reason. plus side of that is, i'm willing to extend the intro pricing another week as well for people on the fence as a result and may toss a goodie or two into each kit for everyone.

i hate to do this, but we're pushing back the shipment one more week right now. the bead rolling on all these pipes and some other odds and ends are the reason. plus side of that is, i'm willing to extend the intro pricing another week as well for people on the fence as a result and may toss a goodie or two into each kit for everyone.

I want a couple goodies!

Thank you for the heads up on this, as well as being patient with all my questions. When is the new expected shipping date for these kits? thanks :)

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you are mentioning it right away and are making sure it is all done right, unlike some other guys.....
Goodies are always good.

I had one question, will there be enough room on the BOV pipe to install a meth nozzle right before the throttle body coupler? My old CPE fmic had no room there and your pics look like it has enough.
Thanks...

Back