AAHH! Do you smell that?

:
2003 Protege 5, Black Mica
That's the smell of freedom my friends. It's friday and not only do I have the weekend off, but I have a full week's paid vacation to enjoy. No people complaining to me. No solving problems. No sitting at a desk all day. Just 9 days of me and my car. I'm going to savor it.

Last edited:
Sweet!

If I were you, I would be heading over to Blackstone Restaurant and Brewery at least one of those afternoons; then maybe Boscos, and certainly Big River Brewing Co. And; tell Lance (the brewmaster), I said hi!!

Yes! That's right folks; when in Nashville - those are 3 really good brewpubs, that not only have great beers, but the food to match. (thumb)

Last edited:
AGR: I never realized you were in TN. Awesome! Let me know if you ever come through Murfreesboro.

Lara: I have plenty of cds as it is, but I do wish I had some company. My car doesn't talk too much.....it just purrrrs....it's comforting none the less.

DrummingFrenzy said:
AGR: I never realized you were in TN. Awesome! Let me know if you ever come through Murfreesboro.

Lara: I have plenty of cds as it is, but I do wish I had some company. My car doesn't talk too much.....it just purrrrs....it's comforting none the less.

Oh yeah! 2 hours, 45 minutes from Boscos by Vanderbilt. Nice drive over! I will be attending the IRL race there next July. We had a blast this year. It was fantastic!!

Back