2nd Color Choice

Out of the two, which is your favorite color?

• Stormy Blue Mica

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Zeal Red Mica

Votes: 35 53.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:
2013 Mazda CX-5 GT
Dealers generally ask for a backup color when creating a new order. I am dead set on Crystal White Pearl Mica and Sand interior. The other options for me with Sand interior, in a dead heat, are Stormy Blue Mica and Zeal Red Mica.

Which is your favorite? Vote above!

Last edited:
I have a Zeal Red Mica, I was dead set on Crystal White at first until I saw it in a showroom. Its a really good looking candy red, really good!

Here is my stormy blue in direct sun

image.jpg

I'm not a fan. I really wanted the pretty Sky Blue. This is too dark. It is almost black if you're far away from it. Blue doesn't really start to show until you get close to it. Plus, the primer is white underneath so scratches appear bright white against the dark blue. That sucks.

I have the stormy blue and love it. I originally wanted the red, and white was my second choice (had discounted the stormy blue because I wasn't interested in the sand interior), then I saw the dark blue and I was sold. So happy with it. It's beautiful and I really like the tan and black interior. The dealership where I bought mine had a blue and red right next to each other and I did waver, I would have been happy with either color, or the white. They all look good!

Choosing the color is the hardest decision ever...
I was dead set on Grey, saw Black and then decided on Black, now I actually think Red is very pretty...

We know we want a CX-5, we'll keep it for as long as possible (as in 15 years) so the color is VERY important.
Grrr :(

The white pearl was my only choice, spotted it on Mazda-US website upon arrival (before prep) at dealership.

I have a sky blue mica .... an I love it :)

I never thought that I will choose a blue colour for a car; but, cx5-blue had me from the dealer entrance. I had the option to go with silver, black, and blue.

Same here! I had to order mine not expecting if till september

The Sky Blue was my only choice, it is by far the sexiest color, though many others look great as well. All personal preference...

I was set on Black with the sand interior. It's too hot in Alabama for a black interior. My second choice was the metallic silver color. I purchased Black with sand interior and I love it!

Wanted white or nothing. Would have waited months if need be.
$20k+ is a lot of money to spend on a color you don't like.

I don't care about the color of used cars. Is all about the bargain when you go that route.

When I first started shopping for the CX5 I was totally in love with Sky Blue and then was crushed when it wasn't offered with the manual. So I got my manual but 2nd choice color of metallic silver. Funny thing is that with my last Mazda I really wanted the silver but that one was sold before I got to the dealership & ended up with lazer blue which I ended up loving.

Here is my stormy blue in direct sun

image.jpg

I'm not a fan. I really wanted the pretty Sky Blue. This is too dark. It is almost black if you're far away from it. Blue doesn't really start to show until you get close to it. Plus, the primer is white underneath so scratches appear bright white against the dark blue. That sucks.
Good God! Do you ever get tired of hearing yourself complain? About everything CX-5?! Why did you buy the damn car in the first place?

Back