2018 CX-5 GT Seat Warmers

SeeX5

:
2018 Mazda CX-5 GT
Hi everyone, just purchased a CX-5 and loving it so far. One question though about the seat warmers. On the highest setting on the drivers seat, I notice my (butt) gets pretty hot but for my lumbar and mid back area it's only warm. My old BMW heated seats got my back and lumbar very toasty. Holding my newborn has gotten my back sore and I was looking for some heat for relief.

Just wondering how hot your seat warmers get.

Thanks!

The seat warmer for the CX-5 is only for the buttocks area and calves. Doesn't do the back including lumbar.

The seat warmer for the CX-5 is only for the buttocks area and calves. Doesn't do the back including lumbar.

Sorry to contradict but yes it does. I think the new server is stopping me from uploading a pdf but I can assure you the back of the seat is heated.

I stand corrected. Saw the heat diagram for a Mazda CX-3 and it's looks like it's the back part of seat cushion and a bottom half of the backrest. Should be the same across the board including the CX-5

Oh man, I thought I was going to have to sell the car. : P

I"ll bring it back to the dealer and get it checked out.

Thanks !

Oh man, I thought I was going to have to sell the car. : P

I"ll bring it back to the dealer and get it checked out.

Thanks !

Still waiting for the forum to be fixed - they are working on it but before you take it back, look at the extent of the seat warming element in the attached screen shot. It doesn*t heat the lower lumbar area.

fullsizeoutput_1828.jpg

Back