2016 CX5 GT Meteor Gray, the good kind of accident.

CX5671

:
2016 CX5 GT
Long story short, mother decided to get a crossover in mid 2014, considered all options and settled with the 2015 CX5 GT, the dealer didn't have any in Meteor Gray so offered a downpayment; sure enough the next shipment of 2015's from Japan actually happened to be 2016's (previous discount arranged still applied! so we got it way under MSRP)

Also, my Impreza in the background sorry for the shameless plug :p
Hoping to get the following soon:

OEM Window Visors
OEM All weather trunk mat (weathertech's rear mat looks disappointing)
Weathertech front/rear mats or similar
Best mudguards/mudflaps to protect the paint and minimize dirt
(have seen posts about the one from eBay and RokBlokz's dont seem as protective)
Side moldings (noticed they're only in Canada and discontinued along with the weathertechs with Mazda logos)

also quick question, anybody know how to change the NAV button to default as another application? We have no use for Navigation where we live and it'd be much more convenient if it can go straight to the MPG calculator.

aB4mWON.jpg

XuVClrP.jpg

5vJxrXh.jpg

Last edited:
NICE!! There is something about that color that I really like. I am going to look at CX-5's tomorrow. For me, it is between this color and the Soul Red. Looks great with tints too.

NICE!! There is something about that color that I really like. I am going to look at CX-5's tomorrow. For me, it is between this color and the Soul Red. Looks great with tints too.
Definitely! The meteor gray, soul red, and deep crystal blue are my favorite 3 colors in their current lineup! Good luck!

Awesome!!!
likewise with your soul red ekcooper! Just saw your thread a few minutes ago!

I would like to know about road and wind noise in the new model. What is your observations in this area?

Looks great. Glad to see more with 2016's flowing into the forum. Care to share some pics of the interior and rear lights (lit)?

Also, is that a 2.5RS?

Looks great. Glad to see more with 2016's flowing into the forum. Care to share some pics of the interior and rear lights (lit)?

Also, is that a 2.5RS?

+1

Yeah, my gf was in love with the Soul Red, but I test drove one this past Saturday in Meteor Gray, and I think that will be the color for me.

Definitely! The meteor gray, soul red, and deep crystal blue are my favorite 3 colors in their current lineup! Good luck!

My 2014 is in the grey, and I wouldn't change it for anything else...... there is something about the way the red contrasts with the black plastic trim under the doors and around the arches that I just don't like.

On a 3 or 6 though, where they don't have the plastic trim under the doors, I'd get the soul red in a heartbeat.

Back