2014+ Mazda6 2.5L SkyActiv Power Series Short Ram Intake

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
Hello Everyone,

We are happy to announce we have an intake ready to go for the 2014+ 2.5 Mazda 6.

CorkSport_Mazda_SkyActiv_intake.jpg

From the press release "Engineered with exacting tolerances, the CorkSport Mazda 2.5L SkyActiv intake comes complete with our precision machined MAF housing made from billet aluminum. The CorkSport MAF is the ONLY one piece billet MAF on the market and helps ensure a leak proof seal and proper metering. Our intake also features a durable Dry-Flow air filter and custom reinforced silicone connector. In initial testing on the 2014 SkyActiv Mazda 6, the CorkSport SkyActiv Short Ram Intake netted peak gains of +9hp and +12lb/ft of torque."

Click here for more details.

If anyone has any questions about the intake feel free to post up or PM me.

-Derrick

We have pulled the 2014 M6 intake from the market for a while, the intake is in testing again. We will post up when we re-release the intake again

Last edited:
That sounds strange. Why don't they have it listed under the 6? I would be worried it won't fit

Wow, that was some fast shipping by USPS. Ordered it on Tuesday and got it Thursday from Washington to Georgia. Anyway, it was extremely simple to install and only took me 30 minutes. I haven't had much time to test it out, but I do notice a noise difference. It has a deep growl when you get on the throttle. As far as power, I don't know that I'd be able to tell a difference mainly because I haven't really got on it yet (only 500 miles). I tend to notice the difference a mod makes when I take it off after I've had it installed for awhile more than when I first install it. I'm hoping it will give a little better fuel economy and be a little more responsive. I'll drive it 100 miles round trip tomorrow to work and back, so hopefully that will give me enough time to test it out.

Here are a couple pics:
img_0667.jpg

img_0668.jpg

That looks good. Question, how do you clean that filter? Is it like k&n type filter where you have to spray and let dry?

It's a dry flow filter, so you just use cleaner or submerge it in water (only the filter, don't completely submerge it) to get the dirt out, then let it dry. It doesn't need any oil.

That looks great. Is there any way you could record sound or video of it revving..? Like inside or outside or both?

I know that's asking a lot but if you can I'm dying to hear it

How does it fit in the engine compartment? Looks good! I know there is not one on the mazda 6 page but did they tell you this one works the same?

Just so you all know the Listing has been changed to a listing for the CX-5 SRI. After some preliminary testing we found out this will not work with the 2014+ mazda 6. Please call us if you have any questions.

Back