2003 Protege5 back from the brink: budget rebirth.

Is there an install link. I have some bulbs I need to put on but don't know how to remove the plastic piece to get to those bulbs.

Thanks DarkAngel!

323: These lights are pure white.

UncleShrek: There is an arrow on the clear plastic lens that houses the lights. Just pushe them over to the right and then pop out the left side to remove.

I just ordered me a pair of LEDs for my plate to, that seller should give u a discount or a free pair for all the ppl u sent his way haha

Thanks DarkAngel!

323: These lights are pure white.

UncleShrek: There is an arrow on the clear plastic lens that houses the lights. Just pushe them over to the right and then pop out the left side to remove.

good to know man. mine are blue and borderline purple. kind of annoying

Simply Awesome. You have inspired me. I just recently bought a MP5 and the engine was blown and it needs some body work, I had orginally bouhght for my daughter for graduation but upon finding the engine blown I gave her my 97 Honda Civic. I am now going to use this car as my secondary and a project car and it too has over 200,000 miles and if I can get it to look anything like yours it will be money well spent. I love the Vinyl. Is it easy to wash? I really love media images as well and would be very interested in being able to do the same to the roof, hood and interior items. Can you elaborate on how this is done and if I can take my images somewhere to do the same.

Licnese plate lights are dim. Left one is burnt out.

ibxzFJUCOsxZL.jpg

I paid $5 for the bad boys on ebay (free shipping)

ipDsYdgGDbMAz.jpg

Here is the result

iumwRSYAZpokT.jpg

idPsi000gjIcE.jpg

iVsqqjWz4kshz.jpg

In person, they are much brighter, but my phone wouldn't pick it up. There are also bright white (like a lexus :) )
Thanks for the link man!

Can't wait to see how those map lights and the dome light turns out. I also want the replace the one in the rear. It has very little output. I would like to see what's in my hatch/trunk

Looking good! Big difference. I'm kinda bummed cause i ordered the map and dome lights from 2 other sellers and neither of them have shipped yet as far as i can tell.

mad they raised the price on them LED's after everyone on this forum bought some lol

Back