Low Mileage 323/Protoge engine and other parts for '90-95

Parted out '91 323 protege VIN 2 hit hard left side. Need to clear out my garage. Only 52K on car ! Was a one owner well cared for car. Engine only $325 and ready to ship. Engine was tested and car driven before removal. Engine Includes manifolds, wiring etc. Email for prices and info for other parts. Will ship to US 48 states or pickup at my location. Email your location for shipping cost. Will accept Paypal or cash for local pickup. Picture of odometer is for reference only (but available separately) --NOT included with engine. Email any questions or for more pics of parts or car.

Attachments

• Ebay stuff 004small.jpg
    Ebay stuff 004small.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 360
  • for247forumenginesmall.jpg
    for247forumenginesmall.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 328
  • Ebay stuff 006small.jpg
    Ebay stuff 006small.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 292
  • Ebay stuff 018small.jpg
    Ebay stuff 018small.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC_2641small.JPG
    DSC_2641small.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Right now, you have "proper" photos of the engine, but you allude to other parts being available. Can we request some overall photos of the car inside/outside (with signage) so that members can see what is available?

Also, would you mind adding your location to your profile?

Thanks (2thumbs)

Unfortunately I parted the car out before I discovered this forum so the photos I have of the car will not have "signage" and will violate the rules of this forum so they will not be posted, however I will be happy to email the pics I do have of the car to anyone that requests them. There are too many parts too provide a complete list and post photos --body parts, manual transmission suspension etc, etc. Everything that looked usable was saved. If there is interest in specific parts I can provide photos with signage. Profile has been updated.
Right now, you have "proper" photos of the engine, but you allude to other parts being available. Can we request some overall photos of the car inside/outside (with signage) so that members can see what is available?

Also, would you mind adding your location to your profile?

Thanks (2thumbs)

That is fine. If the car is no longer intact, can you take photos of what's remaining with signage?

Back