For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Between an inept mechanic and an inexperienced owner, my MSP has been under seige. Im looking for an intercooler kit with silicone connections, exhaust mani powersteering pump pressure switch and the front end O2 sensor. All these things were broken by my mechanic and need to be replaced. Please dont reply about how "the mechanic should replace them and blah, blah, blah." I know he should but its a long story. I would much rather buy here and get it over with than deal with that douchebag any more. I dont have hundreds of dollars sitting around waiting for me to spend. I cant afford this stuff new so im looking for whatever i can find. If someone out there has some stuff (hopefully not too expensive), PM me. -Thanks! RED TYPE...
well.. i know i need at LEAST one.. i'm looking for 2. with differentials. my msp trans grinds 3rd. and i fear it won't last too long.. so this is a precaution. i'm willing to drive some distance to pick it up. Looking for NO grinds, good condition. Would like to make payments if at all necessary. Looking to spend 0-350.00 depending on mileage condition...etc. thank you so much!! -damian. pm or reply to this thread with pricing/location for pickup, or a shipped price to 21102.
I need a whole new transmission or housing basically..one night ripping on the car i cracked the housing right through. It shifted gears inside an made the bearings brake as well and snapped a fork/tooth off the pressure plate on a stage 2 SPEC clutch. Ill take used trans or broken trans anything i need help!! ill take ideas as well to were i can get one cheap.
Back