For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Im looking for an exhaust for my 03 msp, Id like a vibrant or corksport but id take almost any at this point, im also interested in a aftermarket downpipe..let me know what you have, thanks
i would like to buy a pair befor winter comes.
i need the cold more than the hot but still will buy both but wld rather buy just the cold
MSP Samco Hot Pipe, Triple A-pillar pod, Complete BMW HID Kit Everything sold but the a-pillar, I decided I wanna go with a dual pillar Pods 40+ ship
Like the title says, a used good condition 2002 626 Intake manifold for sale. No EGR tube, but comes with new manifold gasket. $100 + shipping obo. *Needs old gasket scraped off bottom.
Hi im willing to buy stock s-pipe, j-pipe, midpipe, and any other exhaust pipes u have, possibly if u have all the gaskets too, thank u need asap
Hey, just got my Front Mount Intercooler installed 2 weeks ago and its working and running great! I put my hard pipes on ebay so check them out!
all parts are best offer plus shipping: familia badge soldand msspeed oil filler cap front strut tower bar fake CF don't have pic just let me know what you want and ill get a shipping price on it i took the lip kit and wing off of here because the shipping is way too high
Can anyone tell me where I can find original parts for my mazda 1200. Parts like fenders, grille, hood... I've looked on the internet but I can't find any fenders. thans
MSP headlights w bulbs, Front grill, BC2 front bumper Hi there guys well this is my first time posting in the FS Section. Tell me if i did anything wrong or I need to put something up. Thanks, Sorry for the big pic,I tried resizing them on Photobucket but it does not work 1.MSP Headlights w/Bulbs-$65+shipping OBO SOLD This Headlight are in good condition kinda dirty but will clean before shipping 2.MSP front grill-$20+shipping OBO It has a broken tab and no Mazda emblem 3.BC2 Front Bumper -$120 (local pick up) If you want me ship it Pm'd
Title and driver side headlight
here is the link to the ebay listing feel free to ask any questions you have
so i believe i blew my turbo.. need a stock replacement. low miles. please. thanks.
SOLD. selling the msp engine cover. great condition. comes with nuts and little flanged washers. 35 + shipping.
Just testing the water to see if there would be interest in a black set of P5 leather door panels.
First, I would like to apologize for my exhaust thread, I have been very busy the past few months and haven't been able to update it. On a newer note, my poor msp had to get 5500 dollars of reconstructive surgery due to a young fellow who didn't know how to control his vehicle when slamming on the brakes and fishtailing while smashing into the front passenger side of my car! I had my 1 year old in the car, we were all lucky no one was hurt. my car was tho. well, long story short, the body shop had to order a new pass. side skirt for me but they only come in pairs so they gave me the driver side. Im selling it for best offer plus shipping. any questions let me know. thanks -MIKESKI
I'm going to be competing at some national SCCA events next season, and I might actually do well because the Mini Cooper-S is leaving my class. So I need to make sure my car is in 100% stock condition. Looking to buy the Callaway intake elbow because the stock airbox I bought off of here didn't come with one (or if it did, it fell off). Contact me via PM, email at jasonofford@gmail.com, or phone at 585-223-5584.
hey i am selling a Hi-Boost front mount inercooler with HKS diverter valve for $250.00... I also have a Greedy type-RS for sale for the full system with BOV for $375.00 shipped. Just for Greedy BOV for $100.00. Greedy is like new was only on the car for 3 months way im selling it is because i picked up a Perrin front mount inercooler. http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz87/spicyorange2009/ go here for pics
2" and 2.5" aluminum piping, 2.5" silicone 45, 2- 2.75 to 2.5 silicone 45's, 2- 2.5 silicone 90, 13- 2.5 t-bolt clamps, 1- 2" t-bolt clamp, 2- 2.75 t-bolt clamps, 3" AEM dryflow filter, 2 vinyl mazdaspeed stickers. more coming real soon. Make any reasonable offer
I need to get a boost and oil temp gauge installed on my car ASAP and would prefer this mount over a pillar pod or a DIN pod. I've got the cash, just need the product.