For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Just like the title states I got some items for sale that i got from the yard so no i dont realy have a back ground on them so thats why threre cheap as well there is no returns. But ill be hohnest im not trying to sell junk so if i know that if i couldnt restore it or get it restored im not posting it. also shipping will be calculated after you give me your info and i will always try to find you the best deal.. first item i got is fuel injectors on the rail-$30 my msp spoiler has scratches-$50 head off a 2002 lx-$135 lx cams intake exhuast with hardeware-$60
so as i make this thread, i feel pretty bad... but hopefully these parts will go to a new home and you guys will have fun with them... especially all the custom pieces... put them to good use. all parts have been sitting from months to a couple years so need to be cleaned, but as i have a garage full of them, they didnt get cleaned for the pics. ill clean them up before shipping/drop off though most have tracked me through my build thread of me trying to build a monster car (in competition with Miguel, jokes) but sadly ive decided to use the money wrapped up in this to get something new and reliable as ive been in and out of driving my msps for a while now since always seems to come up with them.. i would have LOVED to finish...
Separate, or together...make offer. '86 engine out, interior panels/rugs gone. Was to be converted into race car SCCA. Imaculate body, even waxed engine compartment. 4 bolt wheels, with transmission back. Engine parts in baskets. '89 complete and did run for me the only time I tried. 5 bolt wheels, body rough with one major dent and some Bondo, cracked windshield, drive train complete, exhaust system gone now. Intention was to use the engine and brakes/wheels for above car in race car build. I believe the tub is solid. Pictures available on request. Also have Granny's Speedshop Ford Basic installation kit. Located in 14120. Transportation can be discussed. Bill
I have a few things i need to get rid of to make room in the basment. 1) FS valve cover. great for powdercoating- sold 2) Sub shelf. was going to use this as a template for building something for a 10'' or a 12''- best offer, local pickup prefered as it would cost more than its worth to ship it. no amp or sub included. 3) MSP rear lip. blazing yellow. its dirty and showing some wear but nothing major and no melting. no hardware included as it was lost when i was moving back home from school. again best offer, local pickup prefered as it would cost more than its worth to ship it. SOLD 4) a pillar triple gauge pod. allready attached to a pillar. all you gotta do is drop your gauges in, repaint the pod if you would like, and wire it...
Im selling a few parts from my MSP. I dont have the car anymore I sold it, but I had a few left over parts just sitting in my garage and I figured I would put them up here to see if anyone would want them. All Parts only have 60 k miles on them. Im not sure what these are worth so I am taking offers. If my prices are too high are low that is due to my lack of knowledge on what they are worth. Complete Stock MSP Cylinder Head / Valve Cover / Cams / Valves / Intake / Throttle Body / Fuel Injectors ect...... Complete Set $550 Stock MSP Radiator Hoses $30 Oil Pan & Pick up Tube $40 Coolant lines 20 Stock turbo / Down Pipe / Manifold Complete Set $300 Let me know if your Interested, and Like I said Ill take offers, just...
Like the title says, I'm looking to trade my INJEN cold air intake for a short ram style. Brand isn't a huge deal to me, just so that it has a nice filter. Untitled by cmezz331, on Flickr Tracking number will be included. You ship first, I can provide feedback from others if desired. Let me know what you have! Thanks! Cory Mods, if the pics aren't right let me know, I forgot what I had to put on the paper.
Here is a brand new set of 16 Muteki Steel Lugs. I am selling the set of 16 (which are brand new) because I had bought these lugs before for my car and two of them got stripped and to replace them I had to buy a new full set. So please remember that THIS SET ONLY CONTAINS 16 LUG NUTS NOT 20. I pulled 4 lugs so that I have 2 extra and so that these can be sold to anyone that has 4 lug set up OR a 5 lug set up with wheel locks. It includes the socket adapter tool. I haven't seen these neo chrome ones online for cheaper than $109 +shipping so I am asking $100 shipped since they are BRAND NEW. The color is hard to tell in my photos, but you can google "sr48 neo" and see... theyre mainly yellow with some dark purple/blue...
I am going to be upgrading to a fmic next week and wanted to sell my hardpipes. They are made by turbohoses with black couplers. It has a HKS flange welded to it. I will get pictures of them once I get my fmic hooked up. I bought these back in may so they are fairly new. I was wanting to get $300 out of them or best offer. This price would include shipping. If anyone is interested start the bid and I will hold them for the highest offer.
I have the original suspension and exhaust from my spicy for sale, these parts were only on the car 6 months before being replaced for better aftermarket equipment. I will also be selling the stock turbo setup along with the factory manifold and the thunder V2 that I am using now, should have my T3 with steedspeed installed soon. pm if interested, only seriuos inquires please!!!
Hello everyone and welcome, I recieved a full engine and trans with my mazda protege. I have never broke it down to much nor have I ever really opened it up. The bottom end supposably needs rings from the previous owner. The bottom end is stock, trans is stock with limited slip. The head has a mild port and a 5 angle valve job from what I was told. The head doesnt have much mileage on it and I dont know how much on the bottom end and trans. I'm looking into it now. So basically I dont need this anymore and its just taking up space in the shed. Let me know if anyone is interested in trading or buying these items. I will ship if buyer pays for shipping. I would like to get rid of as a whole. The head can be used or builtup on the side...
***updated 07/11/11 Parting out some stuff here. 1. SS Tubular Manifold - Sold. 2. Stock MSP Intake Manifold - I have removed the VTC's on this. This will be just the manifold = $75 shipped 3. SC50 Precision turbo - 50 trim with a .48 ar - needs rebuild = asking $100 shipped Im located in Houston, TX. I would ship items via UPS Ground. Paypal preferred. If you have any questions please PM and i will answer them.
You read that correct. Its come time for my baby and I to part ways for bigger and better. So Either I sell her as she sits mods and all or I start parting with some of the goodies so they go to a proper home. I figured why trade her in with that perfectly good exhaust on it when I can trade it to someone on here. So Im willing to trade my PEP 3" DP and full Perrin Catless exhaust for you stocker plus cash. Lets see what we can work out ya'll I really dont want this piece to go in on the trade in since they are so rare. So if someone just wants the DP I can work with that too But the catless midpipe must go with it. since they are made to fit together.
Mazdaspeed Steering Wheel SOLD Rear seats SOLD Front Mazdaspeed seats for sale. Pick up availible in New Haven, CT or im willing to meet you alittle further if nessesary. $300 ] *Drivers seat has one missing knob that controls the front of the seat bottoms hight. This function still works but the knob isnt there. *edit*The seats have Orange stitching
Back