For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
I have a full front clip for sale minus the engine and tranny ans the rack and pinion and some rhd stuff.. if u need anything pm me or ask and i will take pics and post a price. i figure this is a better way than to post a million pics and prices when some of u may want a certain part and not a whole package like someone may want the a/c compressor but not the whole a/c system ya dig? thanks for looking. please bump if u view. im located in colorado and i have paypal.. car is stripped and ready to ship! i will cut firewall and crossmember and radiator supports and whatever else anyone else needs if they are going rhd or something! dont make fun, i dont know how to spell mazda lol.. steering crossmember i have complete a/c...
Hello people im looking for some accesories for my speed, first im trying to find the black coverage that is in the dashboard, the one that brings the 2 holes for the gauges where can i buy it or get it. Also looking for the Original shift knob. where can i get interior accesories, carbon fiber for example. and the roof spoiler anyone know where can i buy 1 for mine i really need it. Im asking so much because i live in central america and in here the MSP parts are really out, i mean i cannot find the front bumper XD not even the PR5 so we have to take care of the MSP heres, let me know plis if you know a place to buy all accesories, OEM, Tuning and all that plis. thanks
Long story shortened: blew up a forged fs 2.0, bought a stock replacement motor from protegegarage with less than 30k miles dropped it in the car and let it sit. In doing so, rats chewed up the wiring, intake tubing and maybe some hoses. I don't have the time to part it out or go through it to see what needs to be replaced and am tired of watching it sit. My loss is your gain, see my Sig for details about aftermarket modifications and what's in it. The body has around 37000 miles on it. Never wrecked. Pm me for pics or offer. Asking 4000 negotiable. Replacement nology wires still in the box and needs 2 tires.
ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING 1. SSAFC $270 shipped Ive already had many offers for this piece im FIRM ON PRICE 2. FMIC KIT PRECISON TURBO INTERCOOLER 2'' HOT PIPE 2.25'' COLD PIPE perfect for the person staying at stock boost levels THIS KIT IS A BOV/BPV SET UP!!! INCLUDES 2 BPV STOCK AUDI ONE AND A EVOLUTION MOTORSPORT AUDI REPLACEMENT ONE. HOLDS BOOST VERY WELL....You can cover the nipple on the hot pipe for the bov to run a straight bpv!. [SIZE="4"]450 shipped http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=156174204404514&set=a.156014587753809.29622.154360497919218&type=1&theate Greddy Turbo Timer $50 shipped
I have a buddy that got hold of an RX7 engine and trans a few years back that he planned to open up the engine to see how it worked. He did not open it up, thank god. I am not sure of the year yet but he is interested in selling if there is a market for it. If there is intrest, I will get the year and whatnot. I believe he has the ECU and wiring harness as well.
SOLD! Brand New SteedSpeed exhaust manifold for the MSP + New OEM Mazda manifold gasket and turbo inlet gasket. I bought it off of the forums and never got around to installing it. Now I am selling my car and the manifold isn't going with it. There is a small scratch on the front of the manifold as seen in the second picture but is otherwise in great shape. $550 Shipped to any of the lower 48 states PM me and I will send you my PayPal info.
Back