For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
I am going to be upgrading to a fmic next week and wanted to sell my hardpipes. They are made by turbohoses with black couplers. It has a HKS flange welded to it. I will get pictures of them once I get my fmic hooked up. I bought these back in may so they are fairly new. I was wanting to get $300 out of them or best offer. This price would include shipping. If anyone is interested start the bid and I will hold them for the highest offer.
I have the original suspension and exhaust from my spicy for sale, these parts were only on the car 6 months before being replaced for better aftermarket equipment. I will also be selling the stock turbo setup along with the factory manifold and the thunder V2 that I am using now, should have my T3 with steedspeed installed soon. pm if interested, only seriuos inquires please!!!
Hello everyone and welcome, I recieved a full engine and trans with my mazda protege. I have never broke it down to much nor have I ever really opened it up. The bottom end supposably needs rings from the previous owner. The bottom end is stock, trans is stock with limited slip. The head has a mild port and a 5 angle valve job from what I was told. The head doesnt have much mileage on it and I dont know how much on the bottom end and trans. I'm looking into it now. So basically I dont need this anymore and its just taking up space in the shed. Let me know if anyone is interested in trading or buying these items. I will ship if buyer pays for shipping. I would like to get rid of as a whole. The head can be used or builtup on the side...
***updated 07/11/11 Parting out some stuff here. 1. SS Tubular Manifold - Sold. 2. Stock MSP Intake Manifold - I have removed the VTC's on this. This will be just the manifold = $75 shipped 3. SC50 Precision turbo - 50 trim with a .48 ar - needs rebuild = asking $100 shipped Im located in Houston, TX. I would ship items via UPS Ground. Paypal preferred. If you have any questions please PM and i will answer them.
You read that correct. Its come time for my baby and I to part ways for bigger and better. So Either I sell her as she sits mods and all or I start parting with some of the goodies so they go to a proper home. I figured why trade her in with that perfectly good exhaust on it when I can trade it to someone on here. So Im willing to trade my PEP 3" DP and full Perrin Catless exhaust for you stocker plus cash. Lets see what we can work out ya'll I really dont want this piece to go in on the trade in since they are so rare. So if someone just wants the DP I can work with that too But the catless midpipe must go with it. since they are made to fit together.
Mazdaspeed Steering Wheel SOLD Rear seats SOLD Front Mazdaspeed seats for sale. Pick up availible in New Haven, CT or im willing to meet you alittle further if nessesary. $300 ] *Drivers seat has one missing knob that controls the front of the seat bottoms hight. This function still works but the knob isnt there. *edit*The seats have Orange stitching
87 GXL w/ Turbo II swap. 83,337 Miles on chassis Blue with black TII hood Tociko shocks and lowering springs TII engine, TII Trans, TII LSD, etc... Engine just rebuilt with new seal kit from Mazdaspeed. Currently about 70 psi, needs break in. Needs idle and timing set before drivable. I think I stabbed the distributor wrong so the timing is way advanced. Clean title in hand. PM me with any questions you may have. Car is located in SoCal.
SOLD SOLD SOLD thanks Great upgrade and not too difficult to install. Selling because of impulse trade of my M2 for MX5. All parts included....I do not have the original box so would prefer local sale, can travel to meet someone with the Harrisburg, SE PA area. $300 cash 2 AUG EDIT update: SORRY, due to the difficulty in locating proper packaging for the 80" long midpipe, I have to retract the "shipping additional" portion and keep this item as "local sale/ pick-up" Cost to ship via UPS or FedEx is ridiculous! Thanks (I think I'm done flooding the market now)
Went wingless a couple of weeks back. Simply getting a bit older and like the sleeper look. It is in good overall shape although the body shop that took it off for me used some kind of solvent on the bottom to dissolve the glue. You can see a little bit of the paint on the bottom is messed up, nothing major at all. Just trying to help a forum member who might need a wing...50 bucks and its yours! Let me know(headbang) -Xavier
For sale is a brand new Exedy Stage 1 Clutch and Mazdaspeed light weight flywheel. This is an awesome clutch and flywheel replacement for an MSP or regular protege. One of the best around. The flywheel is lighter than stock but not too light to compromise daily driving at a fraction of the cost of new. Exedy Stage 1 SOLD!!! Will ship tomorrow on 09jul11 Mazdaspeed Flywheel SOLD!!!! I'm open to offers. I don't need to sell these but I don't need them sitting around collecting dust either. All I have is the flywheel left, I'm open to offers.
Back